abusive

gionnis pov. (danny's brother if ur lagging)

" i literally just revived your ass, how the FUCK are you not going to tell me someone's behind me" i yell at lamelo 

"i'm not even behind you right now" he replied.
"ok but where in the hell are you, i need more health" i ask confused.

"dude i'm like right here, hold on" it takes him a second to run in front of me.

"alright and we're good agin, give me a chug jug and go start up the helicopter" i leaned back in my gaming chair, relieved.

"i gotchu" he says, laying on my bed.

i would never tell anyone this, but i actually really like lamelo. he's funny asf and treats my sister right.

plus it's hard for me to make real friends, you never know if they're in it for the fame and wealth.

and my girlfriend is kinda crazy, so i just use the excuse that he lives with us.

i suddenly hear a knock on the door.

"danny get the door" i slightly yelled.      5 minutes pass and i hear another knock

"DANNY GET THE FUCKING DOOR" i yelled. it wasn't rude towards her, it was rude for whoever the fuck knocks on my door at 2pm. they should know that people play fort.

"oh my..."   i put my controller on my seat.

"hey where the fuck are you going, leaving me here all by myself"  melo throws his hands up.   "i'll be back" 

"17,18,19, and 20" i count the steps on my way down. i probably have adhd because i always have to do weird things like that.

"hello" i crack the door.  "hey uhh, is danny here?" i instantly realized him.    i was shocked, speechless, flabbergasted, and uhh yeah that's all i got.

"no she's not, and your not welcome here" i try to shut the door but his foot stopped it.  "please, im here to apologize" he pleads

"damage is already done jackass" i continue to try and shut the door. 

"how's dorian, i see him on tv nowadays. the boy turned out real good." he said to me in that gross southern voice.

"yeah real good" i rush the conversation. "at least let me see her, i'm all she has now that Dana's gone" he looks at me.

wow his words just boiled my fucking blood.

"your all she has?" i laughed. "me zay and dorian never left her, we never left our mom either. we've been here for her all her life and would do anything for her.     so we're all she has, don't ever think your included in that." i literally wanted to punch his hick ass right there n the face. with his long hair and cowboy boots. like dude ur in your 40's cut ur
fucking hair.

"i understand i messed up, but i'm trying here. i want to see her, i don't even know what she looks like" he tells me.

"my god, if you want to know what she looks like maybe you shouldn't have left her when she needed you most" i managed to slam the door.

i felt shaky, i felt mad, but i honestly felt sad.
i mean he was my dad too, well my step dad.
for 7 years, i was 4 when he married my mom and 11 when he left.

danny must've still been 7 or turning 8 very traumatizing.
i mean he was literally our fucking dad, and he just left like it was nothing.

lamelos pov

"dude" gionni walked in his room "ew what are you guys doing"  he looks at me and danny laying in his bed.

"we died"  i say pointing at the fortnight screen.   "yeah whatever, danny get out we have stuff to do"  he tells her.