suga

"danny he's here" gionnis voice traveled up the staircase and into my room.

i immediately throw my phone and ran down stairs as fast as i could.

"AWWW MY SUGAR BABY BOYYYY I LOVE HIM" i squeal as i pick up my dog and kiss the side of his face.

we had to make separate trips to get Butch (my dog) doe to space in the car.

"he's finally here, i missed him so much, yesss mommy missed you" i say in a high pitched voice.

if you have a dog you'd understand. no cheesy shit but butch is my best friend. he's not the cutest dog to others but to me he was the cutest thing i've ever seen. he was a rescue and we instantly clicked.

"take him outside and let him get used to the new neighborhood" dorian tells me.

butch was so low maintenance, he never peed in the house, he had one of those self feeding food bowls, and he never ran away.

i took him outside and we were walking down the street. he was a chill ass dog and stayed my my said no matter what so there was no leash involved. i don't know if it was the new area or what but all of a sudden this man bolts down the damn street.

"hey butch come back" i yell thinkin he'd come right back. ofc i was wrong.

i was almost in tears running place to place screaming for butch.

i'll give it to mani he's fast asf, i jus never knew he could run if i'm being honest.

as soon as i hit the park i was so relieved when i saw my baby in the basketball court.

a group of tall boys were petting him and taking pictures with him for some reason. it didn't surprise me tho, i mean like i said the dog was chill asf. he doesn't bark or jump or anything. as i got closer i realized it was one of the boys from the gas station. i was so embarrassed that i even had to go over there.

"ay i'd recognize that face anywhere" he says to me , still sitting and petting my dog.

" how lovely to see you again" i said very drawn out. "it is lovely to see you" he replied "always a pleasure but can i have my suga back" i asked looking at butch.

"oh this lil guys yours?" he asked. "he's hella cute" one of his friends added. "yep, he probably got confused from the new scenery" i answered picking him up.

"wait so you are new?" he asked me spinning a basketball on his finger.

"yah this is my 2nd week here" i reply "oh sick, why was u so sassy at da station" i asked as he laughed.

not gonna lie his laugh was adorable and the way he worded things were attractive.

"i'm always like that" i say truthfully. "good" he says. "there's something about you not gonna lie" he added.

"what's that" i asked re-positioning butch in my arms as he started becoming heavy.

"you just different, what's your name?" he asked. "daniel but call me danny" i replied "bro even her name" he says smiling with his hands over his face.

i kinda cheesed a little cuz that was cute.

"what's your name?" "lamelo but call me melo" he answered

"wow that's something i've never heard before" i say. "what, did you think it was gonna be fucking tyrone or sum shit" he says as we both laugh "it's cute" i simply say

he smiled at me and whipped his palms on his shirt as if he was nervous or something

"awww balls gotta girlfriend guys." one of his friends yell. "aww kiss" another added.

his cheeks were bright red as he yelled "na uh shut up guys"

"i'll see you around melo" i say and as i turned for home. "wait wait wait" he says running up to me.

"can i have your number, like in case like suga gets out again or something" he said getting closer to me.

i tried to hold in my laugh when he called butch suga, his excuse to talk to me was cute tho.

"sure" i said with a smile as he i typed my number in with my free hand. i put my name in his phone as "main bitch🤞🏼💕" for fun. "thank you" he says when i has him his phone. i smiled and walked away but i didn't get far before melo yelled "ayo keep in contact ok?" "sure" i answered holding a thumbs up.

"you a bitch for running away, but you a good wing man" i tell dutch on they way home