vinny

danny's pov
"baby" traveled down the hallway for the 3rd time.

i've been trying to do my makeup for the past 2 hours, just to continue to get interrupted.

"BABYYY" melo yelled again.

"what" i poke my head in the bedroom.
"do you wanna cuddle?" he lifted up the blanket for me to get in bed.

"as much as i'd love to, i told you i'm getting ready" i turn for the bathroom. "can i come" he asked.
i kept walking like i didn't hear him.

"danny" he yells. "dannyyyyy, dannn, daniellll" he continued

"lamelo, your seriously frustrating me. what?" i sit on the bed.

"i just miss you" he smiles. i sighed trying to slap him across the face. "we have been together for a month straight, no brakes, no days off, night to ourselves, no peace and quiet. for a month!" i stress to him.

"i know" he says. "isn't it great" he smiled. i sat there trying to collect myself.

"you know i love you but when i go out tonight, please don't blow my phone up, or keep calling. i just need alone time" i explain. "yeah yeah yeah" he rolled over.

lamelos pov
"but our relationships never been better, that's what i don't understand" i tell gelo, while we play horse.

"ok but girls are like that, just give her a little 'night out' and she'll be good for about another month" he tells me as i make a shot.

"that's ho for you sir" i dribble to the next spot. "is izzy like that" i ask

"yeah, she's real big into like self care and shit." he goes to sit on the bench. "danny and izzy would get along really well" he tells me.

"you still tryna get izzy to slit her eyebrow?" i sit next to him. "yeah she's a pussy tho"
"i've never seen a girl pull that shit off" i tell him.

"you know what, neither have i" we agree

danny's pov
i went to the little market a couple of minutes away from the hotel. it was nice to be on my own.

i began to realize that i didn't dress warm enough, so i decided to go to an indoor coffee shop.

"can i have a hot tea please" i hand the worker my money. she answered in a different language so i didn't understand. "huh?" i ask. she repeated herself but i still didn't understand.

"she said she'll bring it to your table" a random girl sitting at a table translated.

"you speak english?" i asked surprised. "i do" she shakes her head.

she had blonde curly hair, blue eyes, big lips. she was obviously white but had black features.
she had a really unique style and i fucked with it.

"what's a pretty little american like you doing out here by yourself" she asked, drinking her coffee

"my boyfriend plays basketball out here" i answered.
"boyfriend" she smiled. "yeah what about it?" i ask.

"i was hoping you didn't swing that way" she tells me. "oh do i look gay?" i look at my outfit.
"you look about as straight as they come" she tells me. "but looks don't mean anything, just thought i'd ask"

"so your gay?" i asked. "well not necessarily, i wouldn't consider myself bi tho. whatever happens happens" she answered. "that's a good way to look at life" i sit next to her

"i guess so" she smiled. had a beautiful smile, she still had braces on tho.

"how old are you?" i ask. "just turned 16" "oh i'm gonna be 16 in a few weeks" i tell her.

"this boyfriend of yours, is he's a luck guy" she looks at me. "thank you, anyone would be lucky to have you" i say before lamelo calls me.

"i cant with him sometimes" i tell her, declining his call. "it's complicated?" she asked, pulling a juul out of her pocket.

"nah, he's just clingy" i watch her blow smoke. "not a bad thing ya know" she tells me. "sure, but i like space" i say as the lady brings my tea.

"we all love space" she takes another hit. "can i have one?" i ask. "have a what" "a hit of that" i point to it.
"go for it" she gives it to me.

i wasn't a smoker but she just interested me, i wanted to fit in with her.

i took one hit and started coughing like crazy. she laughed, taking her juul back.

"you don't have to try to be someone your not" she puts it in her pocket.

lamelos pov

"no melo. fuck zendaya, marry cardi b, and kill rihanna" gelo tells me. "that's so wrong" i shake my head. "why kill ri ri? if anyone i'd kill cardi because she's annoying" i add.    "nah bro, cardi ain't even annoying she's funny" he insisted.

"i'm homeeeee" the door slams. "baby" i get out of bed. "thank god your back danny, your boyfriend is so annoying" gelo tells her. 

"who the fuck are you" i see a random ass girl walking in my room.  "i'm vinny" she sticks her hand out for me to shake. i shake it even tho i was confused asf.

"i found her when i was out" danny tells me. "nice" i look her up and down.

she was like 6'0 tall witch was weird for a girl. i didn't even know how to feel about it.

"we're gonna stay in my room" dan says, moving past me to grab her charger. i kept my eyes on vinny

"what's your name" she asked. "lamelo" i answered.

"ok we're good, let's go" danny pushes vinny towards the door. "wait wait wait" i stop her. "let me talk to you" i put her away from everyone.

"what the fuck, who the fuck, where? how?" i couldn't even form a sentence. "it's not a big deal, she's cool people" she stopped me

"oh i'm sure she is, the only down side is you have no fucking clue who she is"       "i don't wanna talk about it, i'm just meeting new people"  she walks back for the door.

"good night to all, love you guys" she walked out.
"love ya" gelo yells. i just stood there.
"bye guys" vinny waves.   "bye vin" gelo yells.   "what is wrong with you bro, like seriously" i ask him. 

"what, she seems cool" she shrugged his shoulders.

danny's pov
we stayed up real late just talking about life. it was cool to be friends with someone who didn't grow up rich. she had stories, lots of em. and i was all ears.

"hey you want some" i grab chocolate from my nightstand. "duh" she smiled.

     "your boyfriends really up tight" she says, chewing the chocolate.

"he's actually a really cool person. he's just... well idk. he's protective." i defend him.    "yeah i get it" she swallowed.

" his friend tho" she raised her eyebrows. "omg gelo" i started laughing.  "that's a fine man right there" she laughed.   "that's melo's brother" i tell her.   "good looks must run in the family" she bites her lip