in my head. 

danny's pov
"it's a serious discussion danny, oak woods volleyball program is one of the bests. you can't just make a decision based off of your boyfriend" dorian once again tells me.

"he's the only person i know, or even want to know for that matter. besides chino hills volleyball isn't even bad, i've watched highlights." i argue, laying my head on the window of his car. lil uzi was blasting through the speakers along with a strong smell of old spice.

my brother was such a typical fuck boy. is a blessing he's good at football or else he'd be completely lost in this world. don't get me wrong, i love him dearly and he truly cares about me, but this was not his decision to make.

"sometimes you have to be selfish. when it comes to volleyball you have a legit chance of making it big. you could even come to ucla like me" he says.

"what if i don't wanna go to ucla" i asked looking out the window.

"if you get the chance why pass it up?"

"we gonna start working out again like we did back in ohio. i found a pretty good gym" he added.

that instantly put a smile on my face. i loved working out with him, he's always a blast to be around and he made hard work seem like nothing.

"ok sounds good"

"by the way, not to spring things on you but my dad's coming this weekend for a few days" he tells me.

i guess i forgot to mention this but dorian,zay,and gionni have a different dad then me. that's why they're mixed, we get questions about it all the time.

i didn't like their dad, he didn't care about me and i didn't care about him. it was a mutual agreement. he only started coming around consistently when dorian started making headlines in high school.

"ok"

lamelos pov
"man y'all always cheat on sum real shi" eli complains as usual. he's always been a sore loser.

"nah we raw talent, your shit to weak" bigO spits back.

i loved hanging with the yerm, they my boys for life. especially just having fun at the courts, even tho i always run up no matter what.

"ball where's your girl?" jayshar asked.

jayshar wasn't a member of yerm but he was cool so we let him hang.

"she went shopping with her brother" i answer.

"speaking of raw talent" eli joins. "facts, he's for sure gonna be a dime in the 2020 draft" jayshar says.

"how come he don't follow you on insta yet?" bigO asked me.

"i don't know he's famous, it's probably not on his to do list. plus danny won't let me meet him so he probably doesn't like me" i tell em.

a few minutes of silence pass as we listen to eli's trash playlist while sitting in the ground, eating random shit we got from 7/11.

"so are you like.... in love?" bigO asked.

"yeah man, i am" i say with wide eyes.

i always knew i was in love with danny, like kinda from the beginning. you just don't meet people like her often. i guess saying it out loud to my boys is a different kind of reality.

"so y'all gonna be all over each other at school?" jayshar asked.

"ion even know if she's going to chino" i replied also coming to realization that she might not be with me every day, and she might make new friends, we might drift.

even tho the thought of her leaving me crossed my mind often, it was more likely now sense i wouldn't be with her.

"if she doesn't go to our school she's probably going find someone else" i say looking at the ground playing with pebbles on the cement.

"nah bro don't think like that. y'all good right?" eli try's to reassure me.

"yah we're fine right now but all i sayin is i've never met someone like her and y'all know i ain't soft but i frfr like her" i explain.

"she's a good person, y'all have genuine love and respect for one another. your gonna be fine dip." bigO tells me.

it actually kinda made me feel better. i've always had an ego problem, thinking i could get anyone i wanted and they'd never leave. but now i have danny it's the complete opposite. i always get in my head about it.

danny's pov
"i think this one's nice" dorian says holding up a bra ur grandmothers wearing rn.

"nah i think those are nice" i say pointing to a red bra set

"jesus danny your like 10" he says covering his eyes being dramatic

it's like this all the time. my brothers always treated me like i actually was 10.

thats another hard part about losing my mother, there's no girls in my life to go bra and underwear shopping with, or talk about how hard being a girl is, or go get your nails done together, or just straight up having someone who understands you because they go through it also.

despite all of that i know my brothers do care and want nothing but the best for me, although i do think i'll stick to bra shopping by myself.

"just go to game stop or something, i'll be done in 30" i say laughing giving him a shove out of the store