hidden

lamelos pov

"i'll be right here ok?" danny asked me, fixing my hair.   "yeah yeah" i grabbed her wrist because i thought my hair looked good to begin with.    "ok" she looks at me like it was my first day of kindergarten.     

"don't forget what i told you" she says. "yeah i know, be open to my feelings, tell her everything an all dat. baby i do listen to you when you talk" i tell her.

she smiled like she was at ease "ok love you" she sits down. "love ya" i started to walk away. "make sure your here the whole time" i turn around to tell her. she held a thumbs up, then signaled me to keep walking.      

ok melo, this is for your health. it's not feminine, it's for your health.

"hey you must be lamelo?"  a dark skin, middle aged woman in suit approaches me to shake my hand. 

"hi" i returned the handshake. "i'm dr. jones, it's nice to finally get you into the office" she sits in her lil doctor chair.

"yeah my bad, i've kinda been nervous to come here" i admit, sitting on the couch.

i looked out the office door and positioned myself so i could see danny from where i was.  i know she wouldn't leave but i'm not used this is kind of atmosphere.

"i bet, what made you nervous" she asked.
"just like the questions your gonna ask me" i shrugged my shoulders.

"i'm just here to talk, i wanna get to know you" she explained.  "yeah but then you're going to make me get all deep an shit" i avoid eye contact.

"no, we can talk about whatever you'd like. you can even ask me the questions if it makes you comfortable" she laughed, making me smile.

"i'll never push anything out of you, tell me as much or as little as you want lamelo" she added.

this lady is good at her job

danny
"damn they seriously broke up again" i say to myself, reading an article about the Kardashians. "but who am i to say anything about that" i raise my eyebrows

"danny?" i lift my head from the office magazine to see a familiar face.

"cortlynn?!" i say surprised but happy. "nice of you to let me know your back in america" he smiles giving me a hug.

"we fell off" i explained.  "yeah but we could've got coffee or something" he sits next to me.  i shook my head in agreement.

"so what's wrong" i ask him.  "i mean we're not even close anymore, i don't really wanna talk about my mental problems" he laughed

"that's true" i understood. "you can tell me why ur here if you want to tho" he continued

"oh i'm just here for mel, he's with dr. jones right now" i point to the door.  "oh i love her" he runs his fingers through his hair.

damn he must be a regular here.

we sat there in silence for a little

"umm i know this is random but you never told him, right?" he brakes the silence. 

"no cort, i never told him" i reassured him.
"just making sure"

it was hard to keep such a secret from melo, but i promised

" it just sucks that he hates me"  he says
"cort, i told you time and time again, if you told the truth he wouldn't hate you" i shake my head

"yes he would" he argued. "he only hates you because he thinks you like me" i tell him.

"it's hard" he sighs.  "i know but i'm proud of you" i wrap my arm around him  "i missed you dan" he lays on my shoulder.