☾︎ 33 ☽︎

☕︎
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆.

☏ ☏ ☏ ☏ ☏ ☏ ☏

●─────────── ▷ 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

The crowd gathered all-around chatters loudly, overlapping the quiet morning.

Heavy perfumes covering the light scent of the few trees that were there. Expensive black clothes... Those big diamond pieces of jewelry... Trying to overpower the morning sun rays as the crowd continued to murmur among themselves.

Not a hit of sadness, not a drop of tear, no silence what so ever from the huge crowd of people.

In front of them, there was the back of a 15-year-old kid, head held low, tears still fresh on his cheeks and hands, no movement from the young boy for the past 30 minutes, not even a small step and people were trying to talk to him for a while now.

"Hoseok here drink some water ok? You have us. "

A lady in a skin-tight black dress said as she tried to give the boy a bottle of water.

The lady frowned seeing no reaction at all from hoseok but Immediately covered it up with a fake sad smile. Sadly the boy didn't see.

The lady bent down a little so she'd be on the same level as the boy and smiled

" Hoseok... Don't cry... didn't you always say your the strongest? Your parents will be sad seeing you like that. We are all here with you "

The boy gulped down a cry, not letting the sound come out.

" Here some water? "

Hoseok slowly took the bottle but didn't drink and stared blankly at the gravestones in front of him. The names engraved on them... His ... Patents ...

' why '

" Hoseok? "

The boy didn't react again, even the bottle he took slipped out of his hands and fell onto the group.

A group of policemen running into the graveyard. 2 of the men going towards hoseok and the lady while the rest stayed back, in the crowd.

The two policemen bowed, taking their hats on their hands as a sign of respect to the graves.

The lady quickly everted her attention to the two men

" Speak " the lady commanded.

"... As the young master said... " The policeman looked at hoseok in a saddened look and then back at the lady.

" Yes say it is the files and property safe? Has the family locker been opened? STOP BICKERING AND SPEAK "

' Why is she asking that? Isn't it going to be about the murder? '

Hoseok Thought but stayed quiet. Thinking it'll be ok it's his aunt after all

'she'll find the culprit for sure...and...and then ' hoseok greeted his teeth

The lady Stood up as she shouted at the policeman who was shaken by what he was worried about rather than the murder of Mr and Misses Jung

" The culprit is either Mr.Jung's friend Mike or ... Someone else who knew all the details very well about the family. "

" WHO CARES, ARE THE PROPERTY FILES AND BUSINESS LOCKERS SAFE AND UNOPENED ??"

The lady shouted gaining the attention of the rest of the crowd and of course ...hoseok.