☾︎ 27 ☽︎

✍︎

         𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖍, 𝒀𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔𝖚𝖈𝖍

                   𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊.

𖠌       𖠌      𖠌      𖠌      𖠌      𖠌      𖠌     𖠌      𖠌

                   ↬      𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛      ↫

I took a deep breath as soon as I went to my room, it was a good idea to talk less to avoid shouting at him. I don't know where my anger came from but for the first time in ages...I felt that tingling sensation of guilt, pain. Almost as if those glass pieces were in my leg.

I Frown as I take out the cigarette in my mouth to blow out the smoke. I put the cigarette on the holder which was on my table and changed into something more casual, removing my bulletproof vest under my suit and put on my casual clothes.

 I put the cigarette on the holder which was on my table and changed into something more casual, removing my bulletproof vest under my suit and put on my casual clothes

I took a new cigarette and lit it after I put it in my mouth while I looked at my phone. After a few seconds I walked downstairs, immediately spotting yoongi who was obediently waiting just like I said. He was intensely staring at the bandage that I tied on his foot.

I walked to the seat near him and sat, making him suddenly flinched, snapping out of his thoughts and sighed in relief seeing that it was me which made me raise an eyebrow in amusement.

I put my hand on the backrest of the couch, staring at him, trying not to look as pissed as before but judging by his expression and him not daring to look at me in the eyes I'm guessing my face gave away that I was mad after all.

" Say something, we don't have all day yoongi "

I said while massaging my temples. He glanced at me and hurriedly looked at his foot again when he noticed that I caught him looking.

His mood swings are so fast, one minute he blushes and then he looked scared as fuck what's with him all the time?

" Tch "

I clicked my tongue watching the fidgeting boy infront of me as he opened his mouth over and over again but said nothing.

I groaned moving over to him and put my hands on my thighs. Starting to lose patients as the only thing that held me back from shouting at him were those adorable little shakey hands of his.

I closed my eyes and sighed " what did I tell you to do? "

" S-stay ..."