☾︎ 29 ☽︎

✍︎

                   𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

                               𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒎𝒆

                      𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖

☃︎    ☃︎    ☃︎    ☃︎    ☃︎     ☃︎    ☃︎    ☃︎    ☃︎    ☃︎    ☃︎

                     ↬ 𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

I was just taking care of some of the emails from our men who were on their mission and also took time to take a look at the info Mira got me on Mike while sitting on the couch in my room.

It was quite and peaceful from a while which I didn't really mind. My mind has been elsewhere today as I kept wondering how yoongi was feeling, thinking if I should go and check up on him.

' But what do I say if he asks why I came into his room ? '

I shook my head ' it's my house I can go where ever I want !' with that I stood up, keeping my laptop aside only to sit down again dismissing my plans. Instantly going back to work.

That's when I heard a knock and knowing who it could be, pissed me off. Why can't he just do as I say? Walking around with a uh slightly ripped entrance, tch why is he like this.

I opened the door spotting a smaller figure looking up and into my eyes with a determined look

" Didn't I tell you to not move? Go take res- "

" Please teach me how to shoot with that gun. You gave me last time "

Yoongi blurred out in a hurry as if he was going to a war now. I stared into his eyes with an uninterested look and the brat dared enough to stare back into my eyes, looking determined.

" Go play with your toys yoongi, I have work to do "

I said while closing my door only for it to be stopped midway by a pale slim hand which had a pinkish shade at its knuckles, making it look so delicate.

" Please, you said you wanted to teach it to me for self defence boss..."

He opened my door again now that I wasn't trying to close it cause of his hand's in the middle. Those delicate hands came to me and grabbed the edge of my sleeve just like they always do whenever he wanted a favor and no I'm not used to it...yet.

I hated the thought I being bound to that look in his eyes and that feeling of holding myself back around him. I couldn't just throw him out and get it over with, I know I should but I just can't.

I groaned ' this is going to be the death of me ' I thought as I shook my hand away from his hands making him wobble a few steps forward and bump his nose onto my chest. A small whimper from his lips made my hand clench, I watched as he started rubbing on his now pinkish looking nose tip.

He was so delicate that a small bump onto me made his nose go pink. I can only imagine how strained and tired he felt after doing it last night, no wonder he passed out.

                      ↬ 𝖄𝖔𝖕𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

I whimpered at the impact, his stone hard chest was firmer than a steel rod. My nose stung for a second and it felt pretty normal after that while I rubbed on it.