☾︎ 70 ☽︎

Welcome home boss.

_______________________________________

They stared at each other until hoseok wrapped his hand around yoongi's waist and turned to the side pulling the boy with him.

Hoseok closed his eyes again leaving yoongi all squeezed up against his body. Yoongi chuckled and pulled slightly on hoseok's cheek.

" You must've been tired to sleep like a log like this huh. You slept well "

Yoongi said as he kissed hoseok's collarbone and watched as a pair of eyes opened and stare right at him.

Hoseok's insomnia gradually almost disappeared as time went by maybe it was because he had no more threats now or maybe it was yoongi.

" Good afternoon boss "

" Afternoon? "

Yoongi nodded

" What about Jae? I was thinking to drop him at school today "

He groaned as he pushed his hair back with his hand while yoongi wrapped his arm around hoseok's neck.

" You wanted to make it up to him huh, it's fine he didn't want to wake you up "

" Should I go pick him up in the evening then? "

" Is it necessary? Don't you remember the last time we did that, all the other parents made a crowd near us and you're little replica didn't like it"

Yoongi's said with a low chuckle.

"He will be happy if you just stay home more often you know? Just let Jimin take care of pickup as usual. He said he'll be free today"

Hoseok sighed in disbelief.

" You've been too focused on the company. By the way, the clubs are doing well, you can look at the files after you eat "

Hoseok hummed ruffling yoongi's hair. Apparently, as hoseok took over the company again as the CEO, yoongi got bored and took over the clubs of the gang.

The clubs ran exceptionally well of course, unlike hoseok who killed anyone who caused trouble, to maintain order.

yoongi swiped all their bank accounts clean and threw them onto the street by hacking into their accounts and if even that doesn't work, he'd just give their details to a blood-hungry hoseok.

" Hoseok~ "

Hoseok hummed in response with his eyes still closed while yoongi slid his hand under hoseok's t-shirt from the bottom.

" Your body's so warm right after you wake up "

Hoseok opened his eyes and squeezed yoongi's butt making him whimper.

" You'd better eat a lot today, you'll be busy tonight "

He said as he looked down at yoongi who was looking up from his chest before he got out of bed leaving a smirking yoongi under the blanket who seemed like he archived what he wanted.

" Lunch is ready" yoongi shouted as hoseok walked into the bathroom saying.

" I'll be quick "

After a while

at 3 in the afternoon.

" I'm home "