☾︎ 67 ☽︎

I'd rather you tell me,
what's this I feel
Everytime I watch you cry?

●────────────────────ఌ︎

He scoffed as he pushed his hair back with his hand.

" Yeah, you two can leave and jin, get that friend doctor of yours I'll need to have a chat with you two and Jimin "

" Alright works "

Jin said along with Jimin who chuckled.

" As thanks for the break, boss don't eat anything new that your kitten gives "

Hoseok raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off as Jimin's usual rants and watched as they left.

He walked upstairs, stopping right in front of his room door which was locked from the inside.

" Kitten, are you going to lock me out? "

"..."

" Are you going to be like this without hearing the whole thing? "

He knocked on the door once he got no response back.

He tried calling the boy's phone but it ended up not being answered as well.

He said he'd wait till yoongi calms down but it immediately changed after 10 minutes of waiting outside the door with no response.

It's not that he couldn't wait, but the thought that yoongi has actually passed out cause of the sudden rush, pushed his anger higher as the seconds when by.

The boy who was sitting on the floor right beside the locked door flinched when a dark voice uttered,

" The door, you know I can break it, right? "

" Yoongi, aren't you a good boy? I'll give you 1 minute "

Yoongi lifted his shocked face with his lips that were quivering, threatening that he was about to cry his life off.

He didn't want to open it, he was scared just by hearing the tone hoseok used. He knew Hoseok wouldn't hurt him or would he? After hearing what he did, in Jimin's room. He didn't know anymore.

He rushed to open the door just because he knew Hoseok wasn't bluffing when he said he'd break the door with his bruit force.

The moment his shaking hand unlocked the door it flew open with a pissed-looking hoseok coming through it and pulled yoongi into a hug.

His tears instantly started to drip onto the floor as soon as he felt hoseok's hand on his body, so he tried his best to separate himself from the hold with his shaking hands.

" I don't know from where you heard, you'll have to tell me, for me to give you a proper explanation "

" Mh ... "

Hoseok clicked his tongue when Yoongi just kept trying to get out of his hold and so he let go of him and watched as the boy stood in front of him with his head down and tears that dropped onto the floor, near his bare feet.

He eyed his shaking hands as he tried to keep his growing temper in control.

" I... I knew... "

Yoongi took a breath in, still with his head down, his Haring covering his eyes as he wiped his tears with those shaking hands.

" Y-you really didn't like the baby ... I- I thou-ght that you'd soon come to like it, as it went on ... I-im so... "