☾︎ 50 ☽︎

I'll be patient,
                                                            I'll be good,
                                                  Just like you said,
                                     While I watch in silence.

࿔         ࿔         ࿔        ࿔        ࿔         ࿔         ࿔        ࿔       ࿔  

❚                          Author's pov                             ❚

A big room with brown curtains that were shut, filled with the little sound from the AC as the boy slept peacefully all rolled up in a warm and cosy blanket which gave off the scent of his favourite cologne.

' how nice ' is that what you thought? Well except for the boy's swollen eyes.

『     ››    ››    ››    ››    ››    Flashback

         Hoseok sighed as he slowly moved a
completely knocked out yoongi's body and held it in his arms so gently as if it was a piece of glass.

The troubled look in his eyes as he contemplated whether to call for someone else to clean yoongi or not was evident as he no longer had trust in himself when it came to that fragile body in his arms.

Yoongi was soon placed in a bathtub filled with warm water as Hoseok grabbed one of his shirts.

Yoongi understood hoseok quite well, is that in your mind right now?

The boy was so focused on his feelings to make Hoseok not leave, that he never noticed how much of a distance hoseok was maintaining for him and how he didn't try to pleasure himself like always before.

His goal was to make yoongi cum and fall asleep from the start and so he never came, even after yoongi.

A small whimper was heard as Hoseok place the now clothed yoongi on the bed and rolled him up in his blanket.

" You sure are a hand full, aren't you? "

The boy shivered at the sudden warm whisper beside his ear and turned away from the source.

Making the mafia boss masturbate in the shower and sleeping on that exact boss's so openly was quite funny even to the boss himself.

The boss chuckled seeing yoongi sleep peacefully with his hands in between his legs.

" What, Is it warm like that? "

The boss questioned as he bent down putting his arm around the curled-up body's shoulders which were bitten all over and kissed on the clothed shoulder and then on the next, going further for one last part but stopped when he heard the knock on the door which he knew was jungkook.

End of Flashback   «   «   «   «   «                   』

" HYUNG !! "

yoongi gasped as he sprung up on the bed wide awake.

" Being in a mafia king's bed doesn't mean you can sleep all day Hyung "

Yoongi looked at jungkook with wide eyes and a hand clasped on the fabric near his chest. Soon snapping out of it when he came to his realisation that Hoseok left after all.