☾︎ 49 ☽︎

♲︎︎︎

      Why don't you understand when I say

       Stay in my sight but don't look at me.

----------------------------            ----------------------------
Warning : sope smut please skip if you don't like smut. Part (2/2)

I will suggest to take a look at the chap: 48 because there was a large gap between these two updates.

Long chapter warning my sweethearts ~

--------------------------               ---------------------------

❚                             Authors pov                          ❚

Once hoseok removed the fingers and let
Yoongi moves away from the kiss, he fell onto hoseok's body, breathing in the air slowly.

" don't provoke someone who's been holding it in for so long kitten "

He licked his fingers covered in some white stuff that leaked from yoongi's ass while he looked at the boy.

He watched as the smaller's body kept shaking even when he stopped stimulating it wondering if it was too much for his body after all.

He snapped out of it when yoongi pulled on his shirt and when hoseok looked at him, he pulled on his own shirt with an embarrassed look.

" You want to remove your clothes? "

Hoseok raised an eyebrow when yoongi looked away while blushing. He looked lower and smirked realising the problem. Yoongi's pants had a went spot meaning he came in his pants.

" It's fine you can get new clothes kitten, stripping you will be dangerous for both of us "

Yoongi's eyes dropped as soon as he heard that.

❚                            Yoongi's pov                            ❚

why... All of a sudden he changed so much...does he know about me being...? Is that why? Why does he feel the need to control himself ? '

The thought that hoseok lost interest was eating me alive. Did I do something wrong...or maybe it's because he saw how weak I'm am so he didn't like it anymore...

I felt him hold me with his arm around my waist as he leaned towards the first drawer

"Did you calm down? You're still trembling "

The place where he stretched was feeling as if it was pulsing at the loss of touch and as per why I was shivering.... never mind.

" I was going to try and wait till you stopped shaking but I guess I'm not used to stuff like that yet "

I thought he held me to comfort me but he did it so that I wouldn't fall off when he leaned away... of course what could I expect ...I keep forgetting he's mafia, he doesn't view things, the same way as me...

" What are you thinking ? "

❚                          Authors pov                              ❚

Yoongi flinched hearing hoseok's voice so close to his ear all of a sudden as the other licked on his ear, soon leading to a moan when his ear was bitten .

He looked at what hoseok took out and found a condom being thrown to the side of the bed.

The fear rose in yoongi's mind as he remembered how hoseok was last time , at the bar. Although he understood why hoseok did that last time, his body remembered the treatment it got a little too well that it kept flinching at any sudden movement from hoseok.