☾︎ 51 ☽︎

This memory of you,
I will always carry it
Even if it hurts sometimes, because
These, little ounce of happy memories...
Are all that I've got left, of you.

𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈 𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈𝄈

                      ❚ Author's pov ❚

It was a bloody night, the gunshots never stopped, those agonising screams of death that never left the huge building due to the soundproof walls echoed throughout the floors.

Those screams... as Hoseok torchered them were enough to drive people crazy. That's the result of him not using his guns instead of his knife. One would think hoseok wasn't mentally sane and it scares me to think the same.

He was back, that monster, that chilling laugh as blood splashed on his body as he parsed his bloodied knife right through the eyeball of a 'now dead body and pulled it out.

We stood idle and stared as an armed guy ran towards him. He dodged and grabbed the guys head and smashed it onto the nearest wall, dragging the disfigured man's face along the wall as he let out ear tearing screams, drenching the walls with blood.

The poor guy was used as a shield for blocking and catching all the bullets in his body, that was aimed at hoseok , until their guns were empty, Hoseok couldn't hear namjoon calling out to him as he bashed the heads of guys who were trying to run away from him, not having any more bullets.

His sleeves dripped the blood of others as he had this serious expression on his face for the first time that made Namjoon weary of even approaching him. Both jungkook and yoongi weren't responding this is bad ... Hoseok wasn't in the right mindset, it was as if he was thinking of something else while taking his anger out of the men coming at him.

Namjoon was calm seeing hoseok unexpectedly calm in the beginning but soon he realised that Hoseok state of
' outrage ' is mindlessly killing anyone in his way, ignoring his own body's state.

The way he didn't even use his guns but his bare hands to kill armed men while using dead bodies as shields reminded him how Hoseok used to be when they were just a small gang in the slums, fighting to live one more day.

' If this keeps up he'll go back to how he used to be back then... And he '

" Boss, let's take a second to strategy- "

His eyes widened and his body stood stiff as a knife flew right fast his eyes with a few inches distance.

Hoseok unbuttoned his sleeves as the blood of others that were stuck dripped down his fingers. He signalled namjoon to fetch him the knife that he threw as he walked closer with a sinister look.

" Move it! "

Namjoon flinched as he pulled the knife stuck to the wall in a hurry.

" Good dogs fetch well, don't they Joon?"

He looked away, getting the hint as Hoseok signalled one of the men. The poor guy hurriedly wiped Boss's hand with a cloth which soon ended up drenched in blood. Namjoon watched, ready to be hit a few times considering how pissed off hoseok sounded while looking calm.