☾︎ 39 ☽︎

♪      Song rec     ♪

       ➪     Renegade ( slow & Reverb )
                                                   - by Aaryan shah
   ´'      ´'       ´'       ´'      ´'       ´'      ´'        ´'

                              Sometimes,

                 all I can do is lie in bed

                              And hope,

        I would fall asleep before I fall apart

´'      ´'       ´'       ´'      ´'       ´'      ´'        ´'

﹘﹘﹘〘             Hoseok's pov             〙﹘﹘﹘

" Yeah increase the guards, I have a feeling the fucker knows I'm looking for his ass "

I said as I looked ahead at the road. I had my arm on the armrest while the other one was on the steering while the phone call was on speaker in the car.

" Noted boss, so do we send a spy to where we think Mike has his people sir? "

Jungkook said from the other side of the call

I hummed thinking about it as I turned the call around the corner

" select someone good and Send him to my place first and as per your morning shift  work of training the newbies, taehyung will take over for a month also the night guard shift in the storage room as well, inform the person who has it to take a break "

I heard a chuckle from jungkook and smirked while looking at the road

" Yes sir, your really pissed this time aren't you boss, you can't hide it from me your tone gives it away? I heard what happened damn yoongi hyung  is something else, you didn't kill him like the rest that's a relief, I really like him boss and Joon thinks so too"

I took a glance at the seat beside me which had a half-dressed yoongi who was fast asleep, slow gentle breaths coming out as his chest raised and went back to normal each time. I put one of my t-shirt which I had in my bar flat, good thing it covered up to his inner thighs, maybe a little more than that too.

If not I'd be doing something else other than driving. The marks on his neck and on the inner thighs were clearly visible cause he was in a leaning back position.

' I don't think I can kill him even if I want to ' I thought to myself.

Well he's a deep sleeper just like me, so the phone call in speaker should be fine cause I kept it in low volume.

" I'm not hiding it, I'm just not pissed. For now at least. Send that spy who you'll select as fast as you can. I'll talk to you later  "

" Yeah I'll be on that task, have a good day boss "

The call ended and once again the car was in silence as I drove, looking at the road. I heard a slight thud, followed by a whimper.

    " mh "

    I couldn't help why smile when I spotted him rubbing on his right side of the head with a set of frowning eyebrows and half open eyes. I'm guessing he hit his head to the window in his sleep.

    " You ok? "

    I glanced at him again, getting no response from him and I sighed when I spotted him going back to sleep.

    " What do I do with you hm"

    I slowed the car and slid my hand behind his neck, and put his head on my shoulder with him instantly sliding his arms around my hand in his sleep.