☾︎ 55 ☽︎

You were my sinful happiness

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's pov

The silence was cut off by a single raindrop falling onto a palm covered with a black glove.

" Hah "

The people stepped back oomaking some distance between them and the man as the man looked up at the sky which now started a slightly heavier rainfall.

He closed his eyes, letting go of his bloodied knife as if he was in a trance while looking at the rain clouds.

" Such a nice timing isn't it? "

-------- -------- -------- -------- -------- --------

" P-please...f-for-UGHH "

Blood dripped onto the gravestone under as Hoseok pulled Mike's head back by gripping onto his hair.

" Is that it ? "

Murdersum eyes glared straight into his, that emotionless face with a pair of blank wide eyes piercing into his as he grunted in pain.

" Put on a show if you want to live "

Hoseok slammed Mike's face into the gravestone once causing Mike to vomit out blood both from his mouth and his disfigured nose.

" Come on "

The shivers on Mike's severely beaten up body were too clear. He was losing a lot of blood from his cut off right arm that was clumsily treated by jin, just enough to keep him alive according to hoseok's orders.

He grunted at the pain as he looked at the gravestones and banged his head onto them. So hard that his forehead started to bleed slightly as he got on his knees which soon started to squeeze out blood, indicating his knees were also beaten to the state of severely damaged.

" I ... I didn't deserve you calling me a friend... I'm sorry. I will ...live as if I-I'm dead. S-so "

Hoseok grinned as he saw the view from his chair while his men watched with equally expressionless faces, meanwhile keeping a distance.

Hoseok stepped on Mike's thigh causing him to grunt in pain because of his wounds. The man fell forward onto the silver grave, his blood now dripping onto it as he struggled to move.

" My satisfaction is quite close. We don't want to give up now, do we? "

Mike's body shivered violently as soon as the cold gun touched the back of his neck.

" I-I will leave e-everything ...yes! everything and ... live like a poor man. P-please let - UGHH"

"Pft- good very good "

Hoseok laughed as he stood up and kicked Mike more onto the grave headstone, causing him to hit his head hard.

" I...did .....ry... You told ....leave me "

Hoseok hummed as he slammed Mike's head onto the gravestone and kept it pressed there as Mike who had long lost his pride screamed vigorously.

" Do you know why I made this stone so rough? "

He laughed as If he heard an answer from Mike's screams and the fresh blood coming from his now disregarded face.

" Hey "

Hoseok grabbed Mike's hair, pulling it up and back, closer to himself as he whispered in his ear.

" You know what kind of a person I am by now, don't you? You really thought you'd live another day?"