☾︎ 23 ☽︎

✍︎
                   𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈,

             𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖

                   𝑰𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

                    ↬ 𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

After I buttoned up my pants, I glanced at him, not bothering to put my shirt on. Wondering if I should leave him here naked, swimming in the bed filled in his own cum. 'I might have overdone it on a virgin uh ' I thought looking at his now bruised body, covered in my marks that for sure won't be leaving for a while.

His poor body was still twitching even in his sleeping state, I sighed to myself as I sat on the edge of the bed.

He was covered in sweat, his shoulders, knee, ears, chest and nose were in a pinkish-red shade but his tears that were resting on his cheeks attached me, marking an urge in me to touch his swollen cheeks.

My hand hesitantly stopped when he whimpered, opening his tired eyes halfway just to look at me. His mouth opened meaning he was about to say something but he stopped when I wiped off the tears, on his cheek with my thumb while the rest of my hand caressed his cheek.

To my surprise He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes again, and let out a purring sound as I caressed his cheek with was much smaller than my palm.

" Pft- "

I held back my laugh not wanting to fully wake him my half-asleep kitten. I noticed that he was slowly moving towards my body which was sitting at the edge of the bed and slowly started going back to sleep as I kept slowly caress his soft hair.

" sleep, kitten "

With that said, yoongi clenched onto my arm still with his eyes closed, I'm guessing his body was too exhausted to move further. He mumbled something using the last bits of his consciousness but I could barely hear it.

" Hm? What did you say?

There was no more movement for him anymore indicating he was now asleep. If I read his lips right then he said

' please don't leave me '?

I cleared my throat and shook my head. I probably misread right? I stared at the boy who was clinging to me and sighed before standing up. He immediately squirmed as soon as his boy lost contact with mine, letting out low sniffles.

" Stop it " I growled

He whimpered and stopped instantly, now having a pained look on his face. " How nice an obedient kitten, even in your sleep huh," I said in a low voice before I gently slid my arms, on under his knees and the other around the back of his shoulders and slowly lifted him from the soiled bedsheets.

I watched as yoongi scrunched his nose in pain, probably cause his lower body was moved

' I should check his rim, it might have been torn a little '