☾︎ 28 ☽︎

✍︎
                𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝕴 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

                          𝖆𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖘𝖐𝒚

               𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖗𝒚 𝒚𝖔𝖚

𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓𝆓

                       ↬ 𝕸𝖎𝖗𝖆'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

I grinned as I dug my nails onto the rubber coating of my steering wheel as I drove. Hoseok, my hoseok hates weakness, that crying pile of trash? He'll loose intrest in him soon.

" You won't be wearing his shirt for long yoongi, he won't stay with you. He's using you and your gladly letting him "

I scoffed talking to myself in the car and smirked remembering yoongi on the floor with glass dug deep inside the base of his foot .

' Ah how pleasent did his whimpers sound '

I laughed. He won't last long, all I have to do is find a way to change his medication and he'll die slowly of pain while I torcher him. It would have been so easier if brother jin helped me. I sighed knowing he won't but that's ok I can still get my hands on his meds one way or another.

As for my love ? he'll call for me, I'm sure , he needs me for his stress relief. Your body can't handle his roughness in bed and so he'll loose intrest in you before you know it yoongi.

No one can stand beside him other than me .

I laughed speeding my car in excitement as the images of my hoseok on top of me like always came into my mind.

                  ↬ 𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

" And what did I tell you to call me hm? "

I wanted to make him feel at ease around me but he seems nervous no matter what I do. I wonder if he's feeling uncomfortable? Nah he's the one that said

' your mine '

To my face and then passed the hell out on me, making my loose my shit.

I rubbed on his thigh hoping he'd be more comfortable...but...did his body just twitch? Why? His body so damn sensitive that I just can't control my self from touching it. What can I do? I love the way he reacts to it and that little blush he gets which perfectly complements his pale skin tone- it's adorable.

He was gulping repeatedly while biting his lip, finally he opened his mouth and somehow I was awaiting him to call my name. The feeling that you'd get when a baby says first words for the the first time.

" ho- "

" BOSS IM BACK "

                     ↬ 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛 ↫

Hoseok groaned and glared at taehyung suddenly coming in. Right now he was seriously considering changing his house password and then eat taehyung alive.

" What? "

Taehyung said looking at hoseok and then at yoongi who was looking at him with wide eyes.