☾︎ 25 ☽︎ see

✍︎

               𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚...𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌...𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔

                                ....𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

                       ↬𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛↫

The cold water actually felt so good, drowning my warm body while I was too caught up my in my head to even care anymore.

' what now ? '

' ahhh this is embarrassing '

I sighed biting my lip. Honestly I wish could just jump into his head and know what he's thinking...I should have taken a bath before ...what if he thought I didn't smell good? What if he didn't like it and is just regretting it...

Why's he so calm about it? Is he trying to deny the fact that we did it?...

I pouted drawing circles in the water

" Alright yoongi you ok now? "

I watched as he walked closer to the tub, I was in and I nodded while trying to guess what he's thinking.

" I've never done a virgin, so I didn't know it'll be so hard on you. I'll get you some pain killers and we'll see how it goes hm? "

He said and ruffled my hair as I looked up at him from the bathtub

" Why are you staring at me? "

" N-nothing " I shook my head.

" Hm? " He raised his eyebrows at me, I didn't know what to say it was embarrassing, why's he so calm? Trying to deny doing it with me?

                      ↬𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛↫

He's acting suspicious, what's with him? I'm guessing he regrets doing it, he was obviously driven by his body needs he's only 19 after all.

" Hands up kitten, let's get you out first "
I watched as he looked around and bit his lip while looking at me. I hummed as if telling him say whatever that was on his mind.

" Um...  to cover um s-something " he said with his flushed cheeks making me smirk

" I've already seen it all too well... my little kitten "

I bent down and slid my hands into the bathtub. Reaching out to his body.

                    ↬𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛↫

I wiggled out of his grip as soon as I felt his hands on my bum and let out a whine.

' wait...'

Did I hear him wrong ? He...he said

'my'

Does that mean...he