☾︎54☽︎ This doesn't feel right

<

I feel so tired,
I don't want to be me anymore

>

............................................................................

꧁                          Author's pov                      ꧂

Yoongi wanted to give his boss something to eat as soon as he wakes up, he was clearly not in a good state in the car and that thought pushed yoongi to the edge.

so he went into the room, even after the maid from before told me not to. He was getting a blood drip,

' it must have been very serious

He hated himself for the pain he felt when he entered the room.

The maids told him that hoseok hated it when someone is in the same room as him while he recovers but he wanted to explain himself as soon as possible.

He lifted a chair and placed it beside the bed before taking a seat. Although he has a bullet wound on his leg and not a lot of bullet or cut wounds this time, there were cuts done on his right arm and shoulder to extract the poison which of course came with his blood.

As the poison didn't really have many antidotes and making one takes more than a day but hoseok's entire body would have been paralysed by then so, it jin had to take the risky extraction process to get rid of the poison, knowing Hoseok has a body strong enough to handle it.

He just had to trust in hoseok's body's resistance.

Yoongi gently touched the bandage on hoseok's arm. He didn't lift his head or move for a while before a teardrop fell on the bandaid.

" I-im sorry I'll clean it right away "

He said in a hurry as he gently tapped the drop with his sleeve thinking he might open the cuts if he wasn't gentle.

...

" Bo...Hoseok "

He nervously bit his lip as he put his hand in his boss's hand and continued to keep his head down

" Will you let it slide for this once? I'll never do that again. We both lied so please let it slide "

His upper half dropped into the bed as he looked forward, at hoseok's hand that he was holding onto, his eyes slowly started getting heavy and he drifted off without even knowing.

After a while he woke up shouting at himself for sleeping.

' wasn't I holding his hand before I fell asleep? How come it is away ? '