☾︎ 12 ☽︎𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂

✍︎
                            𝑴𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒚,

                           𝑰𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖.

          𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆,

            𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆?

✍︎

♪                        ♪                           ♪                        ♪

                         𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

I sat there completely dumbfounded, with a passed out boy in my arms and I have no idea what to do. His passing out with just a kiss and a few butt slaps made me realise how fragile he was.

Or was I too much of a monster? Anyway it didn't take long for me to put two and two together and realise

' he came... didn't he? ' I thought staring at the wet spot on his pants that explains why he passed out he was probably holding it in and not jerk off for a while... Ok but

' the fuck do I do now?? '

I groaned in frustration ' did I go overboard? Jin did say his heart was weak cause of the shock with those traffickers... That's it I'll just ask jin to check in later ' I thought and nodded to myself.

" For now " I said and moved the boy to the side to get a better grip on his body. I placed my hand under his knees and the other behind shoulder before lifting him as I stood up.

" It's uncomfortable with wet pants right? "

I asked and observered his shirt ' that's enough to cover you I guess ' thinking that, I gently placed him on my bed.

I was trying my best to be as gentle as I could cause in my mind he was too fragile... especially after seeing him pass out like this.
I myself was surprised by my actions... I guess somewhere along the way I developed a soft side for him.

I sighed " a Virgin huh " I said as I casually unbuttoned his pants and unzipped it before pulling it off him, in one go. His long shirt immediately covering the important stuff. Believe me or not...I didn't look.

His room has a dead guy in it so I decided to let him be here for now

His room has a dead guy in it so I decided to let him be here for now. Anyway I didn't want to sleep beside someone who smelled of cum so I took his pants off and threw them into my bathroom.

When I walked back into the bedroom I saw him finally move and curl up, hugging his knees while mumbling inaudible words.
I raised an eyebrow and walked closer to him.