☾︎ 8 ☽︎ 𝓑𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰?

✍︎

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒆, 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘? 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓.

✍︎

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹߷𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹߷𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹߷𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹߷𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

I walked into my room, that feeling of guilt that I've never felt before still lingering around me .

The look in his eyes flashed in my mind again and again " I shouldn't have...was this a mistake? " I said out as I sat on the sofa in my room and started working, putting the other thoughts on the back of my mind.

After a while, I began feeling a stinging sensation ' did my wounds open? ' I thought
as I took off my shirt to check if I was bleeding through the bandage.

Of course, there was a little amount of a bloodstain on the area of bandage which was right below my chest.

I was trying to tighten the bandage a little but looked at the door when I heard it open.
" Boss?! " He exclaimed, staring at me with a concerned and sad look.

I don't know why I felt irritated the second I saw a saddened look on his face. " You sure are making yourself home. Ever heard of knocking before coming in? " I said.

I raised an eyebrow when he coughed, a slight hit of red creeping up his cheeks " I uh I'm sorry, t-the food is ready. Please come " he said in a hurry and got out of the room, slamming the door close .

' What's with him? ' I thought and put my shirt on after I adjusted my bandage.

I walked out and went towards the kitchen feeling weird when everything was already placed on the dining table, food neatly arranged...it smelled great.

It remained me of when my mom cooked for me, put everything freshly on the table

It remained me of when my mom cooked for me, put everything freshly on the table. She used to kiss on my cheek which I always hated as a kid ...now I miss it

𝐴 𝑙𝑜𝑡.

I've been so caught up in the mafia world that...without even realizing, It has been 6 years...since I've eaten food that wasn't from restaurants.

I didn't realize I was just standing there staring at the two fried rice plates that he made and two glasses of sprite right beside the plates.