☾︎ 57 ☽︎

No, in my eyes
those hands of yours,
Are big, warm and uselessly endearing.

⸬          ⸬          ⸬        ⸬       ∷        ∷       ∷        ∷

Author's pov

" come here "

Yoongi didn't think he'd ever get the sight of Hoseok pulling a chair for him out of his head. What's going on with him?

" Thank you "

He could almost feel hoseok towering above him from behind, when he sat on the seat.

" Should I kill him? "

His eyes widened when Hoseok whispered those words in his ear in a deep voice which meant he was pissed for a while now. He must have noticed the way the guy looked at me before.

" N-no "

Hoseok moved away as soon as yoongi turned back to look at him. He walked to his seat which was in front of yoongi's and sat with a rather calm expression.

' that's it? He's really letting the guy go ?
I guess he's more lenient now that Mike is gone '

Yoongi's pov

" You don't have to look so uncomfortable, I won't hurt you "

Hoseok said as he gave one of the ordering tablets to me.

" No, it's not like that... I'm just a little surprised "

I'm sure he didn't believe me. we didn't talk much but he kept looking at me so openly that I couldn't think of anything else but him the whole time and ended up eating a lot.

By the time we got back into the car after hoseok glared at the guard who gave me a look before I was happy. I'm glad he spared the guy.

Eating together after so long... I guessed it helped me loosen up a little. At least my body didn't flinch when he got a little closer like at his house.

Now that I think about it, ever since morning, he's been treating me a little too gently which is a little out of charter for someone like him... I mean...I'm not saying I didn't like it, just..he wasn't the type to pull a chair for someone before eating.

" Boss... Um "

" Hm? "

He sounded when he started driving out of the restaurant.

" I um thank you for taking care of me in the morning and the breakfast "

" You don't have to thank me yoongi "

He... Somehow He doesn't look like he's in a good mood but he's still being gentle I don't get it.

" it'll be a long drive from here. Ask me if you need anything "

" Ok "

I looked out the window, simply having nothing to do, I was able to catch him glancing at me from time to time but I acted like I didn't see anything because I'm sure he'd not want me to know that.

After a while

The sound of someone clicking their tongue was heard along the calm ride, it seemed like they've come quite far, maybe the outskirts as there were not many cars spotted, Yoongi had long fallen asleep.