☾︎ 37 ☽︎

⇢.            ⇢.             ⇢.              ⇢.              ⇢.

                     Sleep isn't just sleep
            Sometimes if I was lucky enough
         It made me escape my life for a bit

( ➚ Hoseok right now )
( Smut warning. sope part (1 of 2 ) 2 will be uploaded tomorrow night ( IST ) so if u wanna wait and read it combined then 😏🍿 I'm giving a heads up )

⇠.              ⇠.             ⇠.              ⇠.               ⇠

●─────────── ▷ Author's pov

The poor boy was clearly looking scared, being pinned and his top torn and thrown away, back lying on a table while a beast of a man was in between his thighs.

He used the last bit of courage left in himself to pull up his sleeves, somehow still hoping to hide it from hoseok, before biting onto his lower lip to keep it from wobbling.

He couldn't look him in the eyes, couldn't process what to say , didn't want to let his cries out... The smaller felt completely helpless to the point he flinched with just by Hoseok's words.

" Do you know how pissed I am right now ?"

Yoongi bit his lip harder while still not daring enough to look at hoseok and his anger-filled eyes .

Hoseok let out a small hum, his dark orbs, feasting off the other's spotless skin with just the perfect amount of pink shade at all the right places

" I'll say one thing " Hoseok said as he unbuttoned yoongi's pants and slid them off, leaving the boy only in his light blue underwear " think of only yourself and you'll live longer "

●─────────── ▷ Hoseok's pov

I lifted his leg which was hanging down the table and put it on the table in a spreading position. I already felt his resistance as soon as I touched his leg not like he could stop me with that weak force.

He whimpered and gripped, pulling on the sleeves of my shirt as if he was calling me, expecting me to stop, it was written all over his watery eyes.

" Let go "

I said in a harsh tone. He looked at me for a second as he bit down on his obviously wobbling lower lip and let go of my sleeve with shaky hands.

●─────────── ▷ Yoongi's pov

My body kept flinching whenever he looked at me, the look in his eyes...is the definition of anger...one....one can never imagine it, it just feels like a mindless hungry tiger.

By now my hands were trembling like crazy even though I tried my best to hide it and my bruised wrist. I just didn't want him to see and think he needed to hold back around me. I needed him to ..just see me as I see him but-

He flipped the knife on his fingers as if it was a pet and put the knife vertically on the stomach, my skin flinched and my stomach went back slightly on instinct, when it came in contact of the cold blade which was pointing to my head.

He looked at him with his sharp eyes as if he really was thinking to kill me.

●─────────── ▷ Author's pov