☾︎ 41 ☽︎

ఌ︎

Love me, hug me through my tough times, tease my tears away, warm me up, let me see the real you, let me do the same back to you.

ꨄ︎

⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔ ⌔

⌵ 𝖧𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 ⌵

I was in my room most of the day cause I didn't have any work to do thanks to the news reporters showing the dead body of the gang leader that I last killed. The other gangs would probably not dare to overestimate themselves for now.

Although my body's been craving to go on a killing streak so badly now that my previous wounds were fading.

' guess I'll just have to wait and see '

Before I knew it, it was night. I took a quick shower and seeing my wounds almost healed up I didn't bother to wear another bandaid, it was getting on my nerves anyway.

I put on my pants, not bothering with a shirt.

I ordered some food on my phone while I let my hair air dry on its own.

⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌

After a while I got a call from one of my guards who's placed as the house's front gate guard .

I got down the stairs and there was this wonderful smell from the kitchen. He'd usually call me saying

' can't we eat together ...I won't talk so...I don't want to eat alone boss please '

looks like he's really tired this time, he already ate and went to bed. I would have taken it easy on him if he wasn't trying to hide those bruises.

" it's been checked boss. Not poisoned or tampered with "

I hummed taking the delivered box of food and motioned for the guard to leave .

I walked towards the dining table and raised an eyebrow when I saw a bowl, covered with a transparent wrap to keep it fresh and a small note beside it.

" I didn't hire you as a maid kitten what are you up to? "

I took the water bottle from the fridge and walked upstairs with the heated bowl of food while the food that I ordered from outside probably from a high end restaurant layed in the kitchen's dustbin.

⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌ ⌏⌌

⌵ Author'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 ⌵