☾︎ 63 ☽︎

Listen to me
I want to talk to you more

╰ ‿ ╯

Hoseok broke the kiss when he felt a flinch from yoongi while yoongi still had his arms around hoseok's waist.

" It's pretty swollen, I shouldn't have "

Yoongi's body was as if it was a fragile doll in between hoseok's thick thighs and arms. He looked lost but snapped out of it when hoseok touched his lower lip.

" It doesn't hurt "

Yoongi almost immediately blurred out. Resulting in a mocking chuckle from hoseok.

He wasn't sure whether he was feeling tired cause of last night or feeling relieved after getting something off that was weighing on his chest for a long time but right now to him, hoseok's body felt so comfortable and warm that he soon found himself leaning onto it.

" Sleep, no one asked you to serve me a coffee with trembling legs "

Yoongi suddenly sprung away from a pair of engulfing arms with a flustered expression, looking as if he was wronged.

" No! There were just a couple of flinches ... T-that's all "

" Why don't you stand now without your legs shaking for a minute? "

Yoongi frowned at hoseok before getting off the bed, immediately regretting it in a few seconds, and tried to sit on the bed, feeling drained cause of forcing his body to walk till now. Before being stopped my hoseok.

" What? Weren't you frowning a second ago? Weren't you wandering freely before? That is why you should have told me last night "

" I... I'm sorry "

Yoongi said while looking down, he knew what'd happen the moment he said he wanted to go somewhere else other than home. He truly felt the guilt that time and now, more when Hoseok mouthed it himself.

" damn it, keeping shit to yourself all this time. What am I in that head of yours? "

Hoseok said as he massaged his temples as the boy's guilt only increased with every word.

He was so pissed to the point he wanted to use someone as a punching bag last night but ended up being dragged onto the bed by a sleeping yoongi last night.

" tch- forget it, stay away from me for a bit. Drink that coffee "

He got out of bed and started walking towards the door but stopped when a pale hand clenched onto his. Yoongi just held it on impulse but it just fueled the anger more. Hoseok turned back and glared at yoongi.

Hoseok's pov

Damn it why am I feeling this urge all of a sudden?

" I- "

" Don't say sorry again, I'm not mad at you, just let me be for a bit ok? I'll be in the living room "

I clenched my Jaw when he shook his head. I didn't know when his hands would go out of control if I saw that face any longer.

" Please, I- I'll tell you. I thought you'd throw me away when you found out or at least we'd never be the same after. S-so I wanted you to ... at least one last time.."

The way yoongi blurred out stuff like that while having his eyes closed, in fear of being scolded at left hoseok, who just wanted to cool off, in disbelief.

" ha "

Hoseok breathed out in frustration and pushed a startled yoongi backward, making him fall on the bed.