☾︎ 45 ☽︎

𝄈 𝄈
𝄈 𝄈               we write cause ,               
𝄈 𝄈                        
𝄈 𝄈                      people don't listen to cries .
𝄈 𝄈                    

                       ╏ yoongi's pov ╏

I was anxious as I gulped my meal as fast as I could with my slightly painful throat.

Although he said he didn't add any seasoning because it might hurt my throat further, it was amazing.

It's been a while... Someone cooked for me. I realised I was slowly falling into this mafia world, I forgot how a normal ' life and family ' is and I could tell jin hyung was desperately trying not to forget.

" here let me help you out "

He stared as jin hyung picked up the bowl and empty water glass and put it on my desk. He removed the bedside table as well and put it down.

" Sorry for the trouble "

I lowly whispered in guilt while he shook his head and sat on the chair beside my bed.

" So I'll get to the point. Please answer my question truthfully and in short"

I nodded and watched as he picked up his notebook kind of thing and a pen.

" Do you think the pills I gave you for anxiety control working ? "

" Yes... "

He was noting it down while he asked me some other questions like what I was to take by my previous doctor.

I think he asked me like 5 questions before asking

" Are you sexually active and with who "

I managed to get my cheeks all heated up even in my current condition while he asked it with a straight face.

" I... "

" I'll take it as a yes, mind telling me who ? "

... I- I don't want to.. what if boss gets upset even worse angry.

" Come on yoongi, I'll be on your side ok? Trust me or it'll be bad for both of you "

I gulped looking at the blanket on my legs as I said boss's name

" Hoseok ... "

Jin sighed as he noted down as if he already was expecting it. He stood up and sat on the side of my bed with a serious look, worrying me to the core.

" Positive mindset yeah ? Remember I'll let you do whatever you'd like. Hoseok said he gave you pill to stop it but I guess it didn't work. "

I raised my eyebrow, now figuring out it wasn't something related to my death. A positive mindset isn't something a down to earth person like me would have.

' I have to get him to say it, so I'll just play along for now I guess. '

I thought and nodded with a small smile while looking at him, to make him believe me. Luckily he seemed like he bought it.

" Ah good then it's..., your pregnant and it's not good for your heart it might- yoongi?"

                     ╏ Author's pov ╏

Yoongi was completed still, staring straight at his hand which was gripping onto the blanket on his legs while not being able to hear jin screaming his name on top of his lungs .