☾︎ 24☽︎

✍︎

                          𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅

☾︎ 𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒄 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒕. ☽︎

●────────────────────────────●

                      ↬𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛↫

Have you ever felt too tired to even open your eyes? Body too heavy to move, bed too warm to leave? Maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me cause I don't want to move.

Maybe it's this scent of dark coffee on a rainy day that made me too comfortable. It was wrapped all over me, drugging me, draining my strength and will, to open my eyes.

I feel weird...If I'm not imagining it, I'm sure there was a strong arm wrapped around my shoulders. I felt slow warm breaths. This scent...it's boss but why is...I blushed thinking about the dream that I had last night...oh I wish he'd really do that to me but I know he won't go for a virgin ass...ah I called him d-daddy in my dream Ahhhh I don't know anymore kill me now.

But there was definitely the feeling of a familiar arm on me and a warmth of another body that I was shamelessly clinging onto....

' was it not a dream? d-did we really do....'

I hesitantly opened my eyes and they instantly widened when I realised I was inches away from his face. I gasped and tried to get up with a flinch but couldn't even move a muscle, his arm was heavy and my lower body wasn't responding to me what so ever...why?

I gulped and looked down, I felt like my head is gonna explode realising I was naked. ' not a dream ....NOOO I SHOULD LEAVE ' was the only thought that came to my mind and I know nothing else! I don't know how to face him after THIS .

I tried to quietly slide out of his hold which was shockingly strong even in his sleep. I just moved a little and that's when the pain in my bum hit me like shit Making he scream right into his ear. I gripped onto his shoulder in reflex, whimpering into his chest.

It hurt so much I I-m not exaggerating...I felt something...a warm liquid slide down my thighs that I was too scared to look and find out what it was.

My mind wasn't working and all I knew was that it hurts and I don't want him to wake up I didn't know how to even look at him in the eyes... I flinched when I heard a deep groan from boss. I gulped watching his eyebrow turn into a frown in his sleep. Why is it that only I am fully naked? And he has pants on well atleast his uper body was naked I guess.

Before I knew it I found myself staring at his every expression as he slept, it looked like he was in deep sleep, I'm sure he took the pills again,I hate them...I wonder why he takes em...he looked cute in his sleep, looking innocent with his cheek squished into the pillow under his head... nothing like the usually dark expression he always has.

That's when I messed up...I unconsciously poked his other cheek with my finger out of curiosity and ...

" Mhm... "

I gulped when he groaned in sleep again and moved a little. My eyes widened when it looked like he was about to open his eyes, my panicked self couldn't move, think or talk so I just hurriedly closed my eyes shut, pretending to sleep. ' please please let this pass, this is so embarrassing I shouldn't have called him daddy ahhh what's going on with me daksbdnb '