☾︎ 65 ☽︎

They say lives
are driven by purpose,
Mine, is you.
What's yours?

------_---------_-------_------_----------_--------_-------

" I'll lose my temper if I don't have you in my reach, stay put till I'm satisfied"

...

' i... I must be hearing things '

Yoongi stayed, fixed in hoseok's arms too shocked to think of a response.

" Take a bath first "

He answered himself and really started walking to the bathroom. He didn't even wait for an answer.

...

' ah I can't see his face, he's holding me too close '

I can't believe I managed to blush over a thought like that right after throwing up.

Author's pov

" Ah hear .."

Hearing that hoseok let yoongi down in the bathroom near the sink and just started to lift yoongi's shirt prompting a bushing mess of a boy to hurriedly shut it down.

"  W-what are you doing? "

" Helping you bath "

Yoongi shook his head when Hoseok just kept trying to get closer to 'help' him, his butt hit the sink and those big hands got a hold of his hip.

" What? "

" N-no! I can bath "

The boy tried to put some distance between the towering body and himself only to fail at it.

" W-wait "

Hoseok sighed and moved away with a threatening look on his face.

" Aren't you busy ? I thought you have a meeting today about your company that you took back from Mike "

Hoseok raised an eyebrow as he listened to yoongi. Only namjoon had that information.

" Who's stuff did you hack into ? "

He watched as yoongi nervously looked away so he turned yoongi's face to look at him again with his hand.

" Y-you left ... When I woke up I was told that you left after a call... I-i didn't mean to but I was just worried."

Hoseok let out a mocking chuckle as he touched yoongi's ear.

" I-ill not tell anyone ... "

Hoseok leaned closer, pulling a boy who tried to step back and kissed on the cuff on his ear as he whispered

" Call me if you need help "

He walked away after seeing a red-tinted face nod.

After a while

' he's so different all of a sudden that it scares me... Ah... '

A dazed Yoongi thought as he lifted his shirt off while looking at the mirror.

" Is it cause Mike is dead? He's going back to how he was before all this ? "

' He'll finally be happy too, I'm glad. I just hope he doesn't overwork himself, I want to help too. The company that he got back from Mike is on investments, right? Maybe I could expand my hacking  in that direction. '