18- Party Plead's

SERENA'S POV

"Poppy pleaseee let her come to the party tonight" An oh too familiar voice whined. "It was her first match come on"

"Weasley don't push it. Let me give her some pain killer potion for the nasty headache she's bound to have then you can take her"Madame Pomfrey groaned from outside the hospital wing. Their voices muffled by the thick doors.

The once bright light of the hospital wing was now replaced by the glow of the moon and stars. Serena was sat up on the extremely uncomfortable mattress doing her Potions home work which was due last week, yet she managed to sneak her way out of detention leaving the boys wondering how on earth she managed.

Snape was easily angered by Serena and her high resemblance to her father, Sirius Black. Her quick comments and lack for rules, being in the Gryffindor house and extreme confidence. However there was one thing about her that couldn't make Snape treat her alike her peers.

After the matron had shoved multiple tea spoons of pain killer potion down Serena's throat (which helped her headache instantly! She felt as lively as a puppy) Fred had come bounding into the hospital wing with a large and very handsome grin planted on his face. "Up up up Miss Black , we have some duties to care for" He said, not taking off the grin from his face as he pulled Serena off the bed by her ankles and shoved her down the corridor.

"Fred, what could be possibly more important-- Oh my goodness did that pear just?"

"Giggle? Yes indeed. Now come on they're all waiting for us in the common room." Fred pushed, pulling the dumbfounded girl into the kitchens.

There were rows of tables and benched with golden goblets and polished plates laid out identically to those in the great hall. So this is how the food gets made , Serena thought to herself as her and Fred were approached by a timid house elf with bright blue eyes and a black t-shirt looking thing with the Hogwarts crest on.

"Young master Weasley!" The house elf squeaked, "What can Eleiah get sir and miss?" The creature looked up to the pair in awe, as if desperate to serve them right away.

"Do you wanna send some butter beers up to the Gryffindor common room with our usual quidditch party food , please Eleiah" Fred asked gently, and the little elf squeaked as she got too it straight away. And with a click of her bony fingers there was a mini feast in the common room.

''Thank you!" Serena said, taking a butter beer for herself and leading Fred out of the kitchens. "Their cute, a lot nicer than Kreacher too, hope he's dropped dead soon. I'll need to ask dad in my next letter" She rambled on.

"Your cute when you ramble you know"Fred smiled as he stopped in his tracks along with Serena. She hadn't realised she was rambling until he had mentioned it, making her blush. The compliment making her even more scarlet than intended. "You know , Black. We could just take a detour and not go to the party? Pretend you had to go back to Pomfrey" He winked.

Serena lightly slapped his chest after taking a sip of her butter beer. The familiar warmth of the drink trickling down her throat. "Hmm and what did you mean by--"

She was cut off by Fred, slapping her ass and pushing her into an empty classroom.

"What are you doing!" She hissed, but the only reply she got was the strong scent of his cologne as he placed his arms flat on the wall, pinning her in.He just smirked and bought his head down, locking lips with Serena.

Time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter only intensified. Serena's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses. If it wasn't for his hand now being tangled around her waist, she would have melted to the floor by now.There was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers above her head. Fred kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of his imagination.

How long were they in the classroom snogging for? They didn't know. All sense of time was lost as they were locked together in each others arms and by mouths.