15- Christmas Part One

SERENA'S POV

The morning rays of light pooled in through Serena's bedroom window. The glistening of the snow flakes spilling from the sky made her room look like it was covered in glitter.

It was finally Christmas, and despite the awkwardness between herself and her father, today she would put past any problems and celebrate Christmas as it should be celebrated.

As the girl opened her sticky eyes, she noticed a pile of neatly, and un-neatly gifts at the foot of her large bed. Serena slowly pulled her warm covers from her chest and stretched out each and every limb from being curled up for 8 hours straight.

Sleepily, Serena charmed her wireless to start playing music and to her surprise it was still on the muggle channel from when she was cooking the other day.

"Mooorning" The twins sung in unison from Serena's door frame. She noticed they were both wearing a dark green, knitted sweater with a large golden letter (one for each initial). A large smile crept up onto the raven haired girl as she wished them a Merry Christmas, and unwrapped the one neatly wrapped present.

On the tag, it read Merry Christmas Serena, Love Molly x. Eagerly, the 17 year old ripped open her present to see a matching sweater to the twins, but with a golden S instead.

"Hurry up and open everything else then love" Fred pushed, as he and George made their way over to the girls bed, making it sink under their contrasting weight.

"Get off fatties"Serena giggled, throwing a box of Every Flavour Beans at their heads, which she had gotten from Ron.

From Ginny, Serena had gotten a new pair of chaser gloves for the season starting after the holidays. From Hermione, she had gotten a charmed hair brush for her curly hair, considering they both struggle with the major frizz of their locks. Harry, to Serena's surprise, had gotten her a few chocolate frogs, and some stickers to decorate her wireless.

Remus had gotten Serena a book about Healing Spells and Potions by Gilderoy Lockhart, as well as what seemed like a life time supply of chocolate frogs. George had gotten her a box of Weasley's Wheezing Wizards products, or well half of what was left of it because Molly had stollen half of their products during summer.

"You'll get mine later love" Fred whispered, Serena slightly jumping as she didn't realise how close he was to her. "You have another one to open before we're going to allow you to go down" He smirked, jerking his head towards the get black box, tied in a shimmering lilac ribbon.

The box was beautiful. But was nothing compared to what was inside. The box was home to a stunning , gold paw shaped locket, with a glittering purple amethyst where the pads would be. As Serena opened the locket, very carefully to not break it, she was welcomed with a picture of a younger looking photo of Sirius Black with a woman with bright white curly hair and blue eyes holding what seemed to be a baby Serena.

Tears pooled up in her eyes as she admired the photo in the necklace. The woman, who Fred and George began to drool at when they saw her, seemed oddly familiar to Serena. Yet she couldn't pick out where from. She thought it was probably her aunt Narcissa or something, considering she had bright white hair like the Malfoy family.

"Freddie help me put it on" She asked the ginger softly, as he came behind the girl and gently clasped up her new necklace. His presence lingered for a while when George began violently fake coughing.