Better When I'm With You (I-Land Nicholas)

◇♡◇

The last one before the second book of this imagines. I know many of you are still waiting for your requests, but I can assure you I will get to that first in the content to the second book.

Plus, the plot of this one shot has been disturbing me for already too long that I decided to write now once and for all.

And this one is for Niki... but I noticed how there were only a few one shots for Nicholas. Add to that the fuel of talking about him with one of my friends here in Wattpad that I just ended up missing him in I-Land all of a sudden.

Before anything else, who is thinking the same as me that he might be the visual in their coming group?

Please listen to I Like Me Better covered by Jaehyun. The title was inspired by that song.

Wherever You Are by One Ok Rock as well.

◇♡◇

"Why does age matter when there is no age in love?"

× Enhypen Jay ×

"It is a frightening thought, that in one fraction of a moment you can fall in the kind of love that takes a lifetime to get over"

× Beau Taplin ×

◇♡◇

Even before you hear the excited cheers of your neighbors at the far end of the block, you knew somehow that he was there. That he was back in your town, perhaps prepared to break down the life you had built for yourself since his departure that day.

It had been exactly five years, three months and two days since you'd last seen him, but he'd always been like a satellite out in the space, reaching out to your signal of thoughts. Just being near him again fill your heart with cracking wavelength of jumping down and up static.

It was your first time again in your childhood home - a new year vacation with your cousins and a couple of their boyfriends - and standing before the three-story house of your grandmother, the sky fading above the red-colored roof, you couldn't help but be shocked by the crawling sense of unease inside you.

For more than a few years, the world felt too big. And now here you were in the middle of (your hometown), one of the most boring places in the world, surrounded by thick crowds of people hurrying out of their house and had no idea how one of the celebritied finally returns except for those who's familiar with him, drawn like moths towards the idol who once just an active boy in his school.

And somehow, in the midst of all this, he was here too. The boy you left a promise with and never let it be one, but instead broke him along those five syllables and four words.

You had known it before you saw the reporters arriving with their obvious white vans, before you noticed the younger females in his age and the flashes of their cameras, along the security guards stopping them to approach the gates.

There was a thousand reasons to dismiss the prickle up your spine. The odds of this happening were insane. To stumble your return along his in the place where you first looked him in the eye, after all this time -it was too improbable, too coincidental, too unbelievable.