𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 ✍︎ 𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚎!Taenapay

➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➵➶➵➶

Koi no yo kan (n.)

The extraordinary sense upon first meeting someone, that you will one day fall in love.

Flipped. You've read it once then twice, thrice until the countless reading have turned the book pages thicker because of how many times it was opened by you. You could not help it especially when you're wishing for every magical creature who didn't existed for the story of Juli Baker and Bryce Loski to happen to you.

Just like the two of them, you and your long time crush were neighbors since you were kids.

In the past, the six year old you watched the moving truck halted it's wheels in front of the long abandon house which is to your luck, the one across your home. Seeing two childrens steps out of the van behind, a boy your age and a little girl, you squealed in excitement a little too loud, making the two snapped their heads into your direction.

Mortification for the first impressions.

Following it was when you and your mother gifted the newcomers in your little suburbs an apple pie, a special recipe of your grandmother's. The funny thing is, they're unable to eat any of the slices from you accidentally slipping in a toy car inside their house and the tupperware falls out of your hand, the whole pie was smashed beneath your rear.

Out of a sudden, laughter fills the area as the boy named Sunghoon finds happines in your humiliation.

And from then on, you didn't get why you are so enthralled by the sound of his laugh, you stupidly followed him everywhere.

Until now, you were still doing the same.

➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➵➶➵➶

"What are you doing here?", Sunghoon asked out of shock, his eyes went round as you are the first person he sees upon getting out of the locker's room for boys.

Honestly, you are constanstly shocking him at your every move. Every actions towards him since then amazed him in a way but you doesn't have to know that in his perspective.

"So that we can walk together to go home, wouldn't you like that, Hoonie?", you said, eyes twinkling as he slowly flush right in front of you.