𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ✍︎ 𝐄𝐧𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The neighbors that you unfortunately had in the block were all so nosey - they are like the human version of CCTV - 24/7 hours active to watch over other's lives

The neighbors that you unfortunately had in the block were all so nosey - they are like the human version of CCTV - 24/7 hours active to watch over other's lives. They liked to interfere especially with the business of the newcomers such as you and as a lonely twenty year old girl, you just happened to become the target of their interest.

The old woman, a widow one, presumably their leader, was trying to find out why you were always late to go home. You had insisted that you spend it studying at your friend's dorm, but the stubborn hog wouldn't accept that.

For some reason, she and her circle created out a story that you are hanging out a lot with a boyfriend, an older one who already had a family. And you could only look at her in barely concealed annoyance.

Firstly, you were a second year in College. And secondly, yes, you might be interested at older guys, but only two or three years older. You can't even talk to one without your words failing you. What was it with the old women staying at home and their love for gossips?

Just thinking about seeing them like in the moment was enough to turn your stomach. "You really love checking for my well being, don't you, Mrs. Yang?", you asked with a slightly forced smile.

"Of course, I do. We are the in the same neighborhood, after all", Mrs. Yang said, letting out a startled noise when her grandson appeared out of the sudden behind you, his phone flashing.

You turned suddenly towards the poke in your back to find the culprit, his phone held aloft before his face. Your lips curled in recognition: of course, it had to be the one you could not stand. He gave a slight sheepish smile with a small wave and approached the two of you.

"Did you just take a picture of me, Jungwon?", you asked suddenly, reaching out a hand to forcefully delete the picture. He hurriedly held it away from you and you frown. "I told you before - stop making fun of me"

"I was just taking a picture", he insisted innocently and your frown only deepens as his grandma, the aunt of his mother watched the two of you with interest.

"And why did you take a picture of me without my permission?", you raised an eyebrow - watching the brown-haired boy shuffled in his feet.