Come In With The Rain (Enhypen Jay)

Part 2 of Goodbye Kiss

Because he's one of my picks, I'll be making Part 3 of this story as well.

Hope you liked the style of writing in this.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"The timing wasn't right", she said.

"With us the timing will never be right, I replied,

"but how much the knowledge of this changes the course of our story-

that surely will be tell-tale of our bond"
~~~~Akif Kichloo.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

At thirty one, Park Jay thought he'd left it all behind as he and his former wife migrated ten years ago, but now that they were divorced and cut off the connection only their families had wanted in the first place--- A person he has lost in the past was the only thing he wanted to see again.

At the same time, You as now a certified wedding planner is dating the famous ice skater Sunghoon, but you cannot stop thinking about the boy who long ago comes in with the rain.

Then one day as you were coming late to your office and ordering a coffee in the last minute, did you see him again in the rainstorm, his eyes looking at you through the bustle of people running for the waiting sheds.

Thus begins the story of love and fate playing with the two person who once had been separated, now given a chance to reconcile.

Question is, would they be ready to forget what happened then and breaks the heart of the others for their own happiness?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I remember in this particular order:

1. The 21 years old me going out of the house in the bad weather of July.

2. The people running from the rain annoyed me that day.

3. The moment I stopped and think for a while, looking at the cloudy sky.

4. The feeling of someone staring at me from afar.

5. I saw a girl in the window and against my will, I go inside the coffee shop to talk to her.

6. The better but sad part is I fall in love with her.

And usually, You will think just because a man fall inlove with someone, they have the happy ending the corny movies had tried to convinced us all was right, correct? Tell me how you believed so much in those escapism for the singles and dramatics.

As for me and for that girl, We didn't happen. We didn't even get together. We just know in all the times we spent a lot in each other's side that we loved each other and even though, we didn't said much about it, we can feel it.

But well, fate has cursed me, and us. I, Park Jay ended our story because of my cowardness.

It ended before it even begins.