Diving And Surfing Into Love 5 (I-Land Daniel)

◇♡♡

Another Finale in this Imagines. This is probably one of those unplanned one shot that came out from my imaginative mind when I was listening to a song and that time, my playlist is on repeat with Jay's team in Dive Into You. Another song is Surf by Itzy and the title was created.

From all the songs made in I-Land, what do you think I should make an imagine about? Chamber 5? Flame On? I&credible? Flicker? Calling To You?

Save Me was already used for Sunoo. Butterfly and I need you for Geonu. Fake Love is suited to either Sunghoon or Heeseung and you can already expected for it to be angst.

DNA for who? We'll get to that later.

◇♡◇

Summer romances end for all kind of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-

A spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they're gone.

▪ The Notebook ▪

◇♡♡♡◇

Summer is the beginning and end of everything. Summer is where you were born into the world full of rippling waters to drown you along in the cycle of life and as much as exciting it was while it lasts, it can be the same thing that may destroy you in a way but none of it was your mistake.

The only mistake you ever had is watching the faceless boy in your dream cried to your bestfriend, that you didn't hear the siren of the uncontrollable boat coming to wreck the thing you build up like a sand castle with him.

But for you, to the new Y/N, the one who forgets she is rising star surfer , begins to feel something incredibly luring at the boy named Daniel who had made you passed out the first you saw him and from then on, he never left your side in Sokcho.

In the summer of your seventeenth birthday, in the middle of your celebration with your family and friends, sailing out in the sea, will it happened to you.

The one your nurse say can always to a person who suffered in amnesia gets their miracle: to remember the forgotten summer.

And the wish from the eyelash that you never told Daniel that day, can it ever really be granted?

Will you ever dive in again and surf back to the surface of this thing called Love?

◇♡♡♡◇

There were places in the world where a sun was nothing more than a nuisance, a bothersome irritation everyone can feel burning through their skin. But in a beach such as this one and where she lives almost all her life, Daniel could see here that the orange red globe up there is welcome.

It changes once November creeped in with the cold season, the stores owner rattled inside their shops to close it, bundled against the frost coming off the nearby sea water. The stream of tourist is expected to come in the summer, their absence silencing the souvenir shops and cottages and barbeque grills stations. Sokcho, was like a great hibernating bear, dozing through the cold months before coming back to life again at the same time each year.