Boys Like You (Enhypen Jake)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The other comment after Sunghoon and Niki will come up after this.

A Thousand Years 2 will be posted later on.

I hope you will like this too.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Before I met you, I never knew what it would be like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.

Mama said there will be boys like you and warn me not get too lose in your eyes lest I fall in my own without you catching me for my sake"- Y/N

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Careful.

I'ved always been careful to almost everything in my life especially at the aspect of my heart. It's the only thing I kept hold on for too much that a lot of boys vying for my attention has been ignored and rejected.

My mother warned me, boys will be boys. No matter how they promise a lot of things can be forgotten once they see some girl more interesting and beautiful than you.

Then one day after the city wide black out, will I spend the whole night accidentally with one of the popular boy of our School, Jake Shim.

He had a crush on me and I had a crush on him which is hidden, of course.

The brief time we spend together inside the library will leave a mark.

But once the power is back, so is the reality.

I will soon go into avoidance, while he will go for the chase.

Could he ever overcome the walls I had built in order to get me?

Let's see.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Libraries with it's wonderfull smell of books, the contents with it's hypnotizing words and the quietness surrounding the whole wide expanse is what can I say, my own paradise.

Because I was too addicted in the world of pages, I even volunteered in the School despite of my time going home did become late since then.

One of these days, my Mom said it will not surprise her if I won't come back to our house again and locked myself in my own world. The world of literature, fantasy and novels that can't ever happen to me in reality.

It just so happens that whatever she said following those words, really occured.

I was locked. Literally locked. All of the exits available is locked. It all started when I so carefully arranges the new set of books in the storage for Mrs. Fortuna and perhaps I became too engage on my tasks, that I only stopped once the lights suddenly turned off.

"Mrs. Fortuna?", I called out, stepping out of the storage room, and there I saw in the window with a panic dawning on me, the street light who is my guide on the way home, is shut.

Black out.

Why did I even forget?

Out of habit, I reached for my cell and you know what? It's not there. I remember leaving to my sister to fix the problems on my net connection.