Liztomania (I-Land Jaebeom)

♡♡♡

I have a guess. You didn't expect him to ever have an imagine here,  didn't you?

Well, since I'm still on the streak of my writing mood and I accidentally saw his produced song in YT, so I think why not write about him?

Plus the picture above and his other predebut pictures is getting to me like yes, Jaebeom I'm now crushing on you.

He is what I think another lost jewel for Bighit😑

Playlist:
Mermaid Prince
Mid Summer
(Both produced by Jaebeom)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Liztomania
(n.) the need to listen to music all the time.

~~~

With the right music, you either forget everything or you remember everything.

~Arikokba Kichu~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

If there is anything you can't live without on this rather fucked up life of yours where your ex-boyfriend is still ruining everything since you break up and tired of his too tight shitty control on you, it is the music for you to always run to whenever you have enough of any issues.

Just one click of your playlist in any of your choice relating to your mood in the moment, will you either forget or remember everything and will you either disappear or go up into the world of melodies.

That is why probably you are buying too many kinds of earphones, headphones or speakers, the things you can used for the music and once a song played, you are lost in your own bubble of thoughts.

And this could maybe the reason why you were so pulled to the friend of a friend from your friend's side, when you find out he is producing music by himself.

The name of him is Jung Jaebeom.

The guy with the unique beautiful voice who will then join you to the lovely mood of Liztomania.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"I told you, Finn! The night I said we're done, we're done. Can't you ever understand that we are already over?", You were fuming out there in the middle of the street, the people walking by cannot helping themselves to shake their head at your hysterical state.

But can they ever blame you? The cheek of this guy in front of you from scaring your friends inside the karaoke room is kind of a jerk move.

And what is his reason? He is jealous.

Well, he always are, that sometimes he is going overboard of the line. Jealous to any guys even to the girls taking up your time from him. Jealous to your brother and cousins.

And he is, for the lack of his nonsense, is quite a little attached, clinging to you like there is no one else for him to be there. In short of everything about Finn is this whiny boyfriend who only wants you to be his all the time.