See You Again 2 (Enhypen Niki)

This is an original work of mine and the other one you see as a solo book is merely a supposed collab, but that account never continue the way she promised and now because of it, I'm accused by some unknowing readers that I copied it.

No, this is my work alone and no one else. I can't close down that book no matter how some readers already helped before in reporting it.

One reader even messaged that girl in the book personally and had not believed me, so I'm just giving a notice here. Thank you!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Don't forget: somewhere between hello and goodbye,

there was love, so much love.

-faraway

"Mommy. Is my heart already there with you? 'cause it already died five years ago at his goodbye"-Y/N

"Y/N, just wait there and I'll return as if I never said a goodbye in the first place"-Niki

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A boy and a girl started an adventure, then something different happened at nine.

Still together at twelve, having each other as their first love,

But one call from his former home, and they will find themselves forgetting the hello for the sake of goodbye.

Time flies by like a plane,

that will bring him to memory lane,

and he will find her again but this time,

will she forget the promise?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The Journal for the Most Important and Happiest Memories of my Little Princess

ENTRY AT 12: The Last night with Niki

We have this kind of habit that Dad and his parents started to not allow once we reached twelve. Sleeping together in my room.

But that night we felt like rebels, breaking the rules, Mom. We did nothing though. Only that I know as I hug him in his waist and he was what you adults called spooning me, this boy is one of my happiest memory to have.

In my mind. In my heart.

I love him so much, Mom and I think he will be the one I love to be with me forever.

But there's no forever. Only goodbyes and broken promises.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The night before he said their goodbyes, after he had a fight with his father for deciding to go back in Japan suddenly without even letting him be prepare or ready, Niki lifted his window up and climbed out silently.

He walked, trying not to make a sound across the grass between their two houses and crawled inside her room, which was open for him almost every night, He closed her window as quietly as he could.