Just So You Know ( Enhypen Ni-ki )

《 Playlist 》

just so you know ; jesse mccartney

♥ ● ♥

Just so you know
This feeling's taking control of me
And I can't help it
I won't sit around, I can't let 'em win now
Thought you should know
I've tried my best to let go of you
But I don't want to
I just gotta say it all

Before I go
Just so you know

it all began in ISAC with his commentary game...

When your sunbaes like BTS told you the expectation for the newest girl group would be more pressuring than to the other rookies under the agency, you thought they were lying. Or, you wish they were lying. The pressure was definitely much higher than you'd anticipated and if this was going to be like for the rest of your career, will you be prepared all the time?

Shaking away the thought, you folded up the paper you were writing for a song and pushed it into the bottom of your bag when your manager told you it's time to leave.

You were still thinking about the elements you needed to add as you walked out of the studio when you heard your co-members conversation. Jien and Sua was walking ahead of you with the maknae, Yoonji staying close to your side.

"Could you believe it?", Yoonji asked incredelously, turning towards you and realized you had not been listening to them, "I'm not even surprised, Unnie"

"Sorry, what?", you asked with a sheepish smile.

"They were talking about Nara who finally got evicted out of our group before debut", she filled you in, peering around Jieun and Sua in time for them to nod at her to continue, "How many times did she get late to our practices and got mad if we reveal it to the mentors?"

"I couldn't count on it", Sua agreed.

"Imagine if she really did become a member of ours", you grumbled as you turned into the main corridor of the building, "She always targeted me for being a favorite when it's fault acting like a little Princess here. I heard they were filing a lawsuit on her"

"But why would you not be favored when you were literally the longest trainee out of the five of us?", Jieun inserted in the conversation in order to lift up your mood.

"She stayed when the others already left, wishing for a quick debut", Yoonji added, and you just smiled to their effort.

Just as your group were about to turn next for the hallway heading for the back exit, Jieun and Sua shared a look to who they had seen entering there before they laughed. It takes only one look to Yoonji for you to know what it's all about as you make a face, and let them to continue to rub you about the accident all those months ago.

When you accidentally entered Enhypen's personal studio for being lost and nearly exposed yourself to their fans during one of their Vlives.

"If you were in my place, you'd know how I feel facing them all and I was still a trainee that time, mind you", you said since you just debuted like, three months before.