Your Eyes Tell 3 (I-Land Youngbin)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Inspired by the movie Your Eyes Tell

Since many have been waiting for this, Here it is.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no can steal".

"I may or may not kill myself everyday in my mind which all can think is you not visiting me"-Y/N

"It kills me to not see you but this is the only way I can get back to you for my mistake"-Youngbin

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

You have lost your light. You may have lost your sight.

But can you ever take it if you lost the who you love the most?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Eventually, everything will fall into pieces. You'll desperately hold onto it, keeping it in your fists the memories, of your biggests hits. The first time you open your eyes to the world and your older brother's smile is what would you see.

You'll cherish it until you grow up and forget then one day at your lowest, the memory will pop up in your mind, making you feel the more bad to not see his face for being already blind.

And of course, even the worst memory will come saying hello for you to reminisce it. Over and over in your mind. Repeatedly and you'll wake up screaming for your brother.

The door shots open and finally after a few months of waiting for him, His voice-the voice of your love came burging in the room.

Youngbin is here.

"Y/N? What happened? Did you have a nightmare again?" He worriedly asked, taking you into his lap for you to sit on him.

You blinked, your hands frantically searching for his face and when you touched it with your hands, you cannot stop the tears in your eyes to flood down.

Nothing had changed to him other than the fact you could not see him.

Youngbin felt it too. The longing between the two of you is intangible; not able to be touched and not able to be seen by eyes but can feel it inside.

"Sorry if only I did came to see you here today", He wiped the tears in your eyes and kiss you in the cheeks. "I'm just doing something to get back at you"

Despite of his comfort, Your tears had only increases to flow out uncontrollably. From missing him a lot.  "How could you do this to me?"

Your words felt like a knife and felt like some kind of accusation.

"How could you make me wait for you in the time I needed you the most, Youngbin?" You felt his jaw clenched in your hands and unbeknownst to you, he was trying not to run out of the room.

Why not? That even in your grieving state, there are so many picture frames of your brother around and Jiyong's smile had unsettled him.