Careless Man's Careful Daughter 2 (I-Land Kyungmin)

◇♡◇

Happy birthday to Jo Kyungmin!

I was late in updating this one and thinking anyone of you don't really like this much but one of you commented what if I updated it since Kyungmin's day is near. So after not coming back in two days, I decided to end this one and for all.

I hope you all wish this sweetie a good day~~

Playlist:
Mine by Taylor Swift
Daylight by T. Swift

◇♡◇

"I was a flight risk, with a fear of fallin'
Wondering why we bother with love, if it never lasts"
-Taylor Swift-

~~~

There is a loneliness in this world so great that you can see it in the slow moment of the hands of a clock.

People so tired, mutilated by either love or no love.

People are just not good for each other.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

You are nothing but another reminder for him after you left him in the riverside as another people disappearing in his life just because of the fear of caring about another one. You are just like his mother leaving him for the fear of losing her youthful life and hated the thought of having to leave it to act as his proper parent.

He learned to live with it through the years that passed by, growing up with only his drunkard father who was still working for them but it's not enough for him to go to College, ending up for Kyungmin doing other ways and means like leaving his home town, find himself in the dormitory owned by Mr. Brook who was nice enough to let him be a free loader there.

Then he met you one day, letting him see in the six months that he gets to know you of how you were a collateral damage of yourself and maybe that's the reason why after he kiss you, you left the dorm and go for another.

Now he didn't chase for you. He didn't even left his room when you loaded all of your things one by one into your car. He only watched it pulled off the driveway and got a flash back of his mother doing the same in the past, reminding him to be careful about you if you and him met each other again, to not repeat the order.

But how can he, Jo Kyungmin, do it if one night he accidentally finds you crying again at the exact riverside, telling him all the reasons of why you were a flight risk?

Will he comes running back to you?

Or like you, will be too careful not to hurt himself for his own sake?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

He took a deep breath and slid down the tub, immersing his head with thought of trying to calm himself, the mantra of 'breath in, breath out' repeatedly goes off his head. His eyes wanting to cry as it opens through the stinging bubbly water he mixed in with too much amount of liquid soap.

But he wasn't crying.

Crying was not an option that he had done too much before back in his childhood days. Perhaps because of it, it had been drained out of his body from being too hurt at his mother's leave and now as he stared up at the ceiling, he remembered her pressing the back of her hand in his chin and she smiled.