𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 ✍︎ 𝐈-𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥

Querencia (n.) a place from which one's strength is drawn, where one feels at home; the place where you are your most authentic self

➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➵➶➵➶

It's such a beautiful thing when you get so comfortable with someone, and you find yourself telling them things you've never told anyone before.

You were often jealous of the others. It's not because they were beautiful, rich or the most popular in School. You're jealous because they only takes everything in their life lightly or not that serious sometimes; they go with the flow and live in the present compared to you.

And you? You take everything seriously to the point of worrying on how to act or how you will spend this day and what it will cause for your future. You read somewhere that no matter how small your choices for today, it might have a big effect on the future and you'll only realized it until it's too late to change.

And one of the effect from that already had showed itself as you watched your old friends slowly disappers in your life except for him.

Daniel, your boyfriend for two years now.

"I'm here!", you called out to him as you steps out of the bus and saw him in the waiting shed waiting for you like he promised.

He stood up from the bench, ambling towards you with a bright smile on his face. You returned it with as much as enthusiasm as him and no matter how many people were walking in the side street, you eagerly come forward into his arms. You always felt this whenever he is around.

"I miss you so much, Daniel", You mumbled against his chest, smelling the familiar scent of cinammon in his shirt. He hugs you tighter at that words.

"What happen?", he asked softly, drawing away from you and hold your hand as he leads the two of you in the way to his house. He knew you so well that he have an idea why you abruptly texted you're coming.

The two of you lived so far from each other but it does not matter for you as long as you can vent onto the person you know will never judge you and it's Daniel.

"We'll talk later after I say hi to your mum", you replied, contently sighing as you swing your hands together in the air. It may look silly to anyone yet you loved showing to anyone that this boy beside you is yours.

"She would be delighted to see you. You know my mum. Sometimes it felt like she loves you more than me", he pouted at this, making you laugh on how cute he is.

"I'm sure she left some love for you as well but I'm more lovable with this kind of beauty", you giggled when he snorted on what you says.