Hydra's coming

Barnes is the only Howling commando to give his life in service of his country. 

Bucky stands, hidden in the shadows, at the back of the museum for the forth time this week. He watches as Steve moves his way through the empty museum, listening to the voice on the video over and over again.  

"Why not go talk to him?" 

Bucky turns his head as I walk up to him, nodding my head in the direction of Steve.

"Talking to him will only hurt him." sighed Bucky, looking down at the ground. 

"And what about you?" I tilt my head slightly and turn to face him, "It hurts you too."

Bucky looks back up at Steve, a solemn expression on his face, "Who cares if it hurts me?"

"I do."

Buckys eyes soften as he turns to me once again sighing, "I don't know what I'd do without you doll."

"You don't have to," I put my hand on his shoulder reassuringly, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Neither am I."

Turning my attention away from Bucky, I look at the large clock that hangs on the museum wall, watching as each secons passes by. 

"What are you going to do about the mission? I already set everything up and made sure nobody else was in the building."

"I don't think I can do it alone doll."

I take Bucky's hand in mine as I turn him to face me, "You don't have to."

"We can do it together?"

"Together like always."

Bucky smiles at me before pulling me in the direction of the door as I pull out the detanator. 

"Let's maybe get out of here before you press that." He points at the detanator in my hand, "I think I'd prefer to keep my other arm in tact."

He chuckles as we push open the double doors of the museum and step out into the cool night air. When we're far enough away that we won't get hurt, I press the detanator, causing the museum to go up in flames. 

"Do you think he'll survive?" I say, not taking my eyes off the dancing flames of the museum.

"He's survived worse."

"And what about the others?" I finally take my eyes off the burning museum and turn to face Bucky, "Do you think they'll get the message?"

Bucky turns to face me, "Yeah they'll know Hydra's coming."

I smirk as I turn back to the fire, "And then, they'll run right into my arms for help."