My father

Later that day, I was at home alone acking when Bucky walked in. He tossed his keys onto the table near the door as usual but then stopped moving when he noticed all my clothes in a bag. 

"What's going on Jess?" he asks raising an eyebrow. 

"Alexander was right Bucky, they figured out I was lying to them and tried to lock me up." I shut my suitcase and turn to him, "he was right, I was an idiot for thinking my plan would actually work." I look to the ground, embarassed by my failure.

"Hey, you're not an idiot," he comes across and puts his fingers under my chin and lifts it, forcing me to look at him, "Don't ever think that doll."

I move away from him, grabbing my suitcase and oulling it off the bed, "I'm going ot Asgard to lay low for a bit."

"Okay, when do we leave?" He goes to grab his own suitcase but I grab his arm to stop him.

"Not we Bucky, just me."

"What happened to sticking together, always?"

I turn away from him, not wanting him to see my tears, "I can't do this right now Bucky, my dads coming."

"Your dads coming here?"

"He's already here soldier."

I turn to the door to see my dad stood, wearing his Hydra uniform. 

"Dad." I nod my head at him.

"What's going on Jessica? I hope it's important, I had to leave a meeting early to come here." He walks in, looking around at the small apartment in disgust.

"Nice to see you Jess," I say imitating his voice before switching back to my own, "Nice too see you too dad." I switch back to imitating his voice again. "How are you?" I speak using my own voice again, "I'm good dad how are you?"

My dad just stared at me, his face emotionless. "Jessica."

"I'm going back to Asgard with my fiance."

"Ha, you really expect me to believe someone would want to marry you." He turns his back on me as he heads for the door.

"Just because you never loved me doesn't mean that Loki doesn't."

My dad stops before he reaches the door and turns to me, "Loki? As in the Prince of Asgard?"

"Yes and it's King of Asgard now," I nod, "That's right, his father died and Thor didn't want the throne so he took over."

"You can't marry him Jessica." He steps towards me raising his finger and pointing it at me, "He is your mission."

"I don't care," I raise my voice and bat his hand away, "I love him and he loves me and I won't let you ruin that again."

"Don't turn your back on me!" He grabs my arm, turning me to face him.

"Why? You have something else to say? Another lie to tell me?"

"He's the one lying. He doesn't love you Jessica. Nobody does."

"Wow." I pull my arm free from his grasp."And to think all I ever wanted to do was make you proud."

"You will never make me proud."

"You know what. Get out." I point to the door and when he doesn't move, I shout it again, "I said get out before I make you."

He begins to walk to the door but stops when he reaches it turning to face me, "We will kill him Jessica."

"Then you'll have to kill me too."