Peter's in trouble

"I'm sorry to interupt but you are needed."

I turn around, quickly wiping my tears away to see Vision stood in the doorway. 

"Whats wrong?" questioned Clint, standing up from the bed. 

"Captain Rogers needs to see you all."

"Is something wrong?" I mumble as I step away from the window.

"Peter's in trouble." 

My heart begins to pound as I register what Vision's just said. Pushing past his, I run to the kitchen, Clint, Scott and Vision behind me. 

"What's going on?" I pant, putting my hands on my knees to steady myself as I gasp for air.

Loki comes across and puts his hand on my shoulder, "Are you alright my love?"

"Yeah, just a bit out of breath that's all." 

"I think you need to do some more cardio training."

I look up and see Nat stood smirking at me. I run up to her and hug her. "God I missed you." 

"I missed you too Jess."

"Sorry to break this up but there's a problem." says Steve, entering the room.

"So, how's the kid got in trouble now?" comments Clint, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Thanos is back and he's taken Peter. We need to get him back."

"How exactly are we going to do that?" Scott steps into the middle of the room, doubt masked on his face, " We already tried to beat him once and it failed."

"You didn't have me last time though" I blurt out everyone turning to look at me.

"She's not wrong." laughs Nat.

"No offense but how can you help?" questions Sam from behind Steve.

"I know Thanos. I know his tricks and I know where he'll be." 

"She's right." Loki comes and stands next to me, "And  on top of that, she's a lot more powerful than you think." 

"Thanks." I squeeze his hand, glad for the support. 

"Only problem is how will you even get Stark to agree to help us if Jess is fighting with us." 

"I already have." Tony walks in the door, a cup of coffee in his hand. 

"It's good to see you Tony." 

"Understand though that this doen't mean that I forgive you." He points at me and then turns to Loki, "Either of you. I'm only doing this because I need your help to find and defeat Thanos"

"I know." 

"Now let's go save Peter."