My goodbyes

"Jessica asked me to give you this."

Strange hands Bucky a video tape, his face covered in sympathy.

"What is it?"

"It's her goodbye video."

"Put it on Bucky." mumbles Scott who's sat on a chair in the kitchen, his eyes red and swollen.

Bucky goes to the tv, putting the tape in before pressing play. I appear on the screen as everyone sits down to watch.

"Hey, it's me. I asked Strange to give you this because I knee I wouldn't have time to say goodbye to you all and get you to safety. So this will have to do. Firstly, please don't be sad because I'm in a better place now. I can be with my family and finally get some rest."

"Tony," Tony looks up at the screen, "I want to apologize. I was wrong to lie to you about who I was. I hope you understand that O never meant to hurt anyone. I hope one day you can forgive me but if not, it's okay. I understand now."

"I already have forgiven you Jess." replies Tony, tears in his eyes.

"Peter," Peter looks up, sniffling as tears stream down his face, "I hated myself for lying to you about who I was and I hated me even more when you started to blame yourself for the mess I'd made. I want you to promise that you won't blame yourself for this as well."

"I promise."

"Steve, thank you for welcoming me back home even when I hurt you. Thank you for taking care of me and giving me a family. I don't know what I would've done without you're help. There's only one thing I ask of you and it's not for me, it's for Bucky. Please promise to take care of him no matter what. Because I think we can both agree that he isn't very good at taking care of himself."

Steve laughs through his tears, "Don't worry Jess, I'll look after him for you."

"Nat you are the big sister I never had. You e always protected me and never let me down. I hope that I can do the same some day. I don't know what I'll do without you around to help me everyday. I love you."

"I love you Jess, please come back."

"Wanda you are practically my twin. You always seem to know when I'm upset or when I need help. And you never fail to make me smile. You deserve a world of happiness after everything you've been through and I know one day you'll find it. Please take care of everyone for me now that I can't. I love you."

"I'll keep everyone safe and I'll try to be happy. For you."

"Scott you are best friend I could ever ask for. You are a brother to me. You never fail to put a smile on my face and you always protect me. I hope one day we'll get to finish that karaoke you promised. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too Jess."

"Thor, you have always stuck by my side ever since we met all those years ago. If it wasn't for you I would still be in a cell in Asgard. Thank you for helping me live the life I've always dreamed of. I owe my life to you and I hope one day I can save your life as you have mine."

"You already have saved my life and I'm so thankful for that."

"Clint, where to start. Even after everything I've done, you've stuck by my side and helped me through every problem. I wouldn't be here today without you and I will forever be thankful for that. Even after I lied to you, you still accepted me into your family and stood by my side. I owe you my life and more. Thank you for everything. I love you. Please promise me you'll love your life and won't do anything stupid because we both know you like to."

"I promise not to this time."

"Bucky. This is one of  the hardest goodbye I've ever had to say. You have quiet me literally saved my life so many times. You have always been there for me even when nobody else was and you've risked your own happiness to protect me. I hope you know how much you mean to me. I have always loved you Bucky Barnes and will continue to love you forever. Thank you for being my savior, my inspiration and my best friend."

"I will always love you too doll."

"Please take care of each other for me now that I'm not there to. I love you all so much. Goodbye."

The screen flickers and I disappear as the room falls into silence.