The battle

We step off the spaceship and onto an unfamiliar planet to find Thanos and his army already waiting for us.

"It took you long enough to find me." he mutters, standing up and walking towards us. 

"Where's the spiderboy?" Loki demands, stepping in front of me protectively.

"Like I'm going to tell you that." 

"You don't have to do this Thanos." 

"Yes I do."

I step out from behind Loki and look at him, "Then we have to do this." 

Everyone comes charging out of the ship, readying themselves for a battle. Thor uses Stormbreaker to send Mjölnir flying towards Steve who catches it with ease. Tony lands next to me, Pepper at his side. Natasha steps to the side of Loki, pulling out her weapons. T'challa jumps from the ship, landing just behind us. Bruce transforms himself into Hulk whilst Wanda starts to float. Strange forms a portal just behind us, bringing through the rest of our army. 

"Let's get this party started."

Thanos raises his arm, signalling for his army to charge at us and we start running straight for them. Loki turns to me, taking me by the arm and leading me to a rock.

"You stay there." He demands, pointing his finger at me.

"What?Why?" I protest

"Well one, you aren't exactly in any condition to fight are you?" He points to my stomach. 

"How long have you known?" I look up at him.

"Known what? That you're pregnant?" I nod, "Since you poisoned yourself."

"I was going to tell you but so much has happened..."

Loki cuts me off by kissing me. When he pulls away, he looks me in the eyes, "I don't care that you didn't tell me. All I care about is keeping you and our baby safe seen as though I couldn't keep our other baby safe."

"You did everything you could Loki. And I know you will do everything you can to keep us safe."

"So you're going to sit here and not fight?"

"Okay. But you owe me, big time." 

"Thank you."

"Although, if you are in trouble, I'm going to do something because I aren't letting you die."

"I expect nothing less." 

He kisses me on the forehead before charging as a soldier. Another soldier swings his sword for Loki's head from behins and I use my powers to stop his sword before it hits Loki. I concentrate my powers on him, making him collapse to the ground, screaming. Loki turns to see the soldier whimpering in pain before rolling his eyes and turning to me.

"You really can't keep out of trouble can you?"

"Trouble's my middle name. I thought you already knew that." 

He rolls his eyes before nodding to the soldier, "You could at least put the poor guy out of his misery."

"No chance, he tried to kill my man. He deserves to suffer for it." I concentrate even harder, breaking on of his bones as he cries out. 

"And this is why I love you." 

"Because I'm crazy?"

"Because you're just like me."

Another soldier comes flying at Loki, aiming for his head. He dodges it's sword, flying through the air before rolling to land on his knee. He stabs the soldier through the heart, tossing his helmet as he stands up.

"That was so hot." I shout from the rock. "You are distracting me so much right now."

"From what exactly?"

A soldier goes to attack Loki from behind and I send him flying across the battlefield. "Making sure nobody kills you."

"Can you two please" Rhodey is cut off as he gets hit, sending him flying to the ground.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying Rhodey?" I shout.

 "Stop flirting and actually so something Jess!" screams Steve as he's knocked down.

I roll my eyes and stand up, "Loki, you're not going to like this." I lift my arms and close my eyes, drawing on my power. I focus on the members of our army, shielding them from my magic. When I open my eyes again, Thanos's army are fading away. 

"Next time we start with Jess." mumbles Steve.

"Don't think this is over, you've still got the big guy to deal with."