An illusion

"You're wrong there." I say smirking.

"What do you mean Jess?" My father steps further into the room, a confused expression crossing his face. 

"Why not ask Beck?" 

"Hello father." Beck steps out of the shadows he'd been hiding in and comes to stad beside me. 

"Son? What is he doing here?"

"You've taken it too far father." Beck says. 

"Keep your mouth shut!"

"No." shouts Beck stepping forwards, "I've kept silent for too long. It's time I protected my sister instead of standing by and watching you hurt her." 

"What are you going to do?" 

"It's time he sees you for what you truly are. You can't hide it anymore."

"And what am I?"

"A monster." Becks jaw tightens as his hands form fists. 

"The only moster here is Jess."

My eyes start to glow red again as anger boils inside me, "I AM NOT A MONSTER!" My voice echoes off the walls. Beck places his hand on my arm, calming me. 

"You just killed your fiance." 

"Not quite." 

"What do you mean?"

The room around me fades, disappearing. Loki and Frigga's bodies fade away and a smile forms on my face at the confusion on my fathers. 

"It was all an illusion father." I laugh as I spread my arms out, gesturing to our surroundings, "I called Beck and asked him for a favour. He was never in trouble. He never poisoned my food, I did that to myself and told Beck to say he did it. It was all just part of an elaborate plan."

"Suprise!" Loki walks into the room and comes to stand beside me, planting a kiss on my forehead and whispering to me, "Your an incredible actor by the way."

"As are you, I thought you were genuinly scared of me." I whisper back. 

"Oh, I was more turned on than scared." He smirks

Beck coughs besides me and both me and Loki turn to face him. He nods his head towards my father who is just standing there his eyes wide. 

"Oh right, yeah forgot about that."

Beck rolls his eyes before turning to our father, "Your time is up father."

"You think you three can beat me and an army?" My father laughs. 

"Who said there were only three of them?" Bucky steps into the room, smiling at me, "Hello Jess."