Worthy

"It's a trick!" moans Clint as he points the chopsticks at Mjölnir. 

"No, no it's much more than that." chuckles Thor as he takes a mouthful of his drink.

Clint deepens his voice as he dramatically waves his arms around "Who se ever be he worthy shall haveth the power." He switches back to his normal voice, "Whatever man! It's a trick."

"Well, please be my guest." Thor points to Mjölnir, gesturing for Clint to have a go. 

"Yeah, alright." Clint pulls himself up, walking towards the table Mjölnir sits on. 

"Don't strain a muscle old man." I smirk as Clint narrows his eyes at me. 

"You haven't seen this before." He goes to pick it up, using all his strength. After a few moments, he accepts defeat, "I still don't know how you do it." 

"A little embarassed Clint?" Steve chuckles from at the bar.

 "Please Cap, by all means."

Steve stands up walking towards Mjölnir, rolling his sleeves up as he goes. 

"Oh, he means business." laughs Sam.

Steve grips onto Mjölnir, pulling as hard as he can. It moves slightly and Thors face is plastered with panic. Then Steve gives up, raising his arms in defeat. 

"Ha, nothing." laughs Thor, relieved. 

"Your turn Jess." says Clint, taking a mouthful of his drink.

"Ok but prepare to be embarassed." I step up to the table that Mjölnir lies on. With wase, I pick Mjölnir up off the table, handing it to Thor. "There you go."

Everyone stares at me, their eyes wide and their jaws on the floor. Thor slowly takes it, looking around at everyone elses shocked faces. 

Shrugging it off, I go to sit back down, "I really don't see what all the fuss was about."

"Seriously?" whisers Clint. 

"Well then," Thor stands up and walks to the other corner of the room, clearly embarassed. I'll have to go talk to him later. 

"Did we just get shown up by a girl?" asks Steve.

"Yeah you did," laughs Bucky, a smile covering his face, "and that happens to be my girl."