Eleven⚠️

Laying in bed, head doing a hundred thousand miles per hour, there was only one thing that kept popping up every few minutes. Malfoy was right, all along. He said there was more to all this business with Snape, and by god he had it on the nose.

She couldn't believe that she had been left to suffer such abuse for five years, thinking it was just her and her father, but she had family out there, she had Snape, and he just left her with a murderer, he never even looked for her, or tried to save her.

It was clear that the only person in her life who wouldn't lie to her was actually Malfoy, he was always so brutally honest with her, which was part of the reason she had started to fall for him, he'd always tell her the truth no matter how harsh it sounded.

She felt bad for leaving him earlier, maybe if she didn't she wouldn't be feeling like this right now.

Three thirty in the morning and Effie found herself slipping out of bed and throwing her dressing gown on over only her underwear and quietly slipped out her dorm, making sure not to wake Pansy or Daphne.

Due to the perks of his father, Draco had his own room at the very end of the Slytherin dorms, she slowly tip toed along the hall, hoping no one would hear her.

Right now, all she needed was Malfoy. His touch was the only thing right now that could release the stress she was feeling, his lips on hers were the only thing that was going to stop her exploding into tears.

She came to a stop right outside his door, it was so early in the morning and he would definitely be asleep, she really hoped that he wouldn't send her away, because she was craving him, worse than ever before.

Her knuckles lightly knocked on the door as she stood there in silence waiting for him to answer like a desperate little girl, and when he did, by god did he look fucking good.

He stood there in nothing but his boxers, eyes dry and hair a mess from his sleep, but his eyes soon widened when he saw her, standing there in her emerald green silk dressing gown which she'd purposely dropped one of the shoulders of to make it clear that she only had her lace black underwear underneath.

She didn't even let him say anything before she pushed the door open and barged in.

"Please—please just—" she stirred to find the right words, because for the first time ever, she didn't want Draco to fuck her mercilessly, well she did, but she didn't want to come across as some desperate slut who just showed up at his room for a quick fuck, because that's the last thing she wanted. She wanted him to care and she knew this was his way of caring.

He drew in closer, noticing that there was something seriously wrong, the look on her face told him that it wasn't just their encounter earlier that had gotten her into this state, he gently wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her towards him in a pathetic attempt of a hug.

"Please just—help me, Draco" she shivered into his neck, so desperately wanting his hands to be somewhere other than her waist.

She pushed him away slightly, he stood and watched in awe as she reached for the tyre of her dressing gown and pulled it causing the gown to fall at her feet.

He didn't need any sort of explanation, she didn't have to say anything more for her to understand exactly what this poor girl needed.

His lips suddenly smashed into hers, he grabbed her by the back of the thighs and picked her up making her straddle his waist before carrying her over to the bed, both lost in the passionate kiss.

He lay her down on the bed and climbed on top of her, she couldn't help but run her fingers along his pale toned abs, his skin practically glistened in the moonlight, he was forbiddingly beautiful. Like the sort of thing you shouldn't want, but it makes you want it ten times more.